What is the psychology behind final expense??

Looks like what's old is new again.

How many FE agents spend 6-12 selling and suddenly become marketers or lead providers? Just add "water" and we have instant experts.

I don't want anyone to think this is limited to FE. I remember someone who spent 3 months selling Med Supps and then started to recruit. That lasted only a few more months until he failed in that endeavor and went onto P&C. Another marketer posted Frank Stastny's recorded training on his website and started making youtube videos. He's pretty well known now and apparently successful.

Rick

Last edited:
This forum helps everyone see all the sides to many different subjects. I used to think the same thing because I did not know any better. I can now see that everybody has a different situation. I just talked to a Primerica guy about this. He even saw value in Final Expense.

I just talked to a Primerica guy about this. He even saw value in Final Expense.

Was he standing out in front of an Office Depot, asking people that walked by "would you like to earn an extra $500 a week?" even though he hasn't made any money at all?

I only ask because I met a Primerica agent a while back doing this. lol:yes:

I talked to one outside Staples and one outside of Office Max. That is funny. Is that their target markets for employees?
I wonder if they are told to do that.

I'm pretty sure the recruiting book lists Staples/Office Max/Office depot right behind Friends/Family :D

I talked to one outside Staples and one outside of Office Max. That is funny. Is that their target markets for employees?
I wonder if they are told to do that.

They must have been run out of the local mall. They used to post along the three major malls in my area.

They can be a good resource for FE referrals though. Last week I wrote a healthy 80 year old and a 65 year old cancer survivor. They were a RVPs recruit's family. There are going to be many more FE type plans there than term. Just need to keep clear of the term plans they write.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back