aDavidForAGoliath

Hello all. I'm a newly licensed life insurance agent with great work ethic, that is responsible, determined, consistent, driven, focused on helping others achieve their goals, adding value and providing service with love and excellence. I am looking for recommendations on an agency to work with that has great term/fe products & the best comp plan. I invest in myself and my business and require a top comp plan so that I may strategically re-invest a good percentage of my earnings in order to reach more people looking for life insurance products and help others looking for a fulfilling career, learn about this great industry. Any and all advice, recommendations, suggestions are welcomed. Your opinions will be respected and appreciated. Thank you in advance, blessings, and continued success to everyone.

You said you invest in yourself. What training have you invested in to help assure your success?
Prove yourself first.
Numbers and results speak for themselves
Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it.

I may not be ready but here are my replies to your quotes:

I have degrees in finance and Management from a Private Catholic University. Post courses that equal multiple masters by now.

Went through Landmark Education Training back in 2002

Have read over 800 books in self development, marketing, finance and management.

am a certified life coach ( did it for me and to better help others around me - I do not do coaching for a living)

been to every seminar you can imagine from Tony Robbins, Brown, Bob Proctor, and others.

I have referred out over 3,240 term policies in the past 5 years that have closed
I referred out 932 real estate transactions that closed last year to realtors in 42 states that are willing to refer their closed clients for life insurance
and 2,160 mortgage loan transactions that closed in the last 5 years: MLO's will refer their closed clients for life insurance as well - all excellent referral sources I believe.

I also own a small digital advertising agency that generates quality leads for professional service providers ( attorneys, realtors, MLO's, Dentists, and Doctors to name a few categories)

Weight train 4 times a week and keep my mind and state in a great positive mood

meditate/pray daily because I am grateful

I am blessed. I am happy, I am Healthy. I am financially secure. Have a beautiful amazing wife for 17 years now, 2 wonderful kids who support me,

and a few other things that may be helpful for this new endeavor.

I thank you again for your advice. I will proceed in searching for the right company to work with. One with a similar mindset to mine. Similar vibration. I am sure there must be one out there willing to pay a great portion to those that bring the business and help me find others wanting the products.

The right company, large or small, and I will understand that If we don't produce we don't get paid.

If you know of one and can answer my initial question, I would greatly appreciate it.

If I can't find one, I guess ask for help and figure out how to start one.

Thanks again.
Have a good one.

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it.

I may not be ready but here are my replies to your quotes:

I have degrees in finance and Management from a Private Catholic University. Post courses that equal multiple masters by now.

Have read over 800 books in self development, marketing, finance and management.

am a certified life coach ( did it for me and to better help others around me - I do not do coaching for a living)

been to every seminar you can imagine from Tony Robbins, Brown, Bob Proctor, and others.

I have referred out over 3,240 term policies in the past 5 years that have closed
I referred out 932 real estate transactions that closed last year to realtors in 42 states that are willing to refer their closed clients for life insurance
and 2,160 mortgage loan transactions that closed in the last 5 years: MLO's will refer their closed clients for life insurance as well - all excellent referral sources I believe.

I also own a small digital advertising agency that generates quality leads for professional service providers ( attorneys, realtors, MLO's, Dentists, and Doctors to name a few categories)

Weight train 4 times a week and keep my mind and state in a great positive mood

meditate/pray daily because I am grateful

I am blessed. I am happy, I am Healthy. I am financially secure. Have a beautiful amazing wife for 17 years now, 2 wonderful kids who support me,

and a few other things that may be helpful for this new endeavor.

I thank you again for your advice. I will proceed in searching for the right company to work with. One with a similar mindset to mine. Similar vibration. I am sure there must be one out there willing to pay a great portion to those that bring the business and help me find others wanting the products.

The right company, large or small, and I will understand that If we don't produce we don't get paid.

If you know of one and can answer my initial question, I would greatly appreciate it.

If I can't find one, I guess ask for help and figure out how to start one.

Thanks again.
Have a good one.

There are many agent with blue collar back grounds and just a public high school education that are killing it.

Other than the digital marketing and maybe some of the minor stuff.

What do you bring to the table to demand top contracts?

What do you bring to the table to demand top contracts?

Since I am a newbie, can you and others that are thinking the same as your quote above, share what you bring to the table to get your top contract? and post your top contract level? That would every helpful and I will better understand so that I may respond appropriately.

Thanks.

Irrelevant to the life insurance and financial services business.

That's a great candidate for Primerica.

These are transactions people WANT! That's easy.

I am looking for recommendations on an agency to work with that has great term/fe products

I apologize. That's the market you want to be in and you mentioned this in your first post.

Well, the only way to get "top contracts" is to dive in and earn them from whatever IMO you sign with. If THEY won't give you the top contract, you find another place that will.

That's the name of the game.

What I bring
35 years of experience
I bought a Tony Robbins cassette course about 5 years in. If I knew where it is I maybe would finish it. I was to busy learning my trade back then.
I read a lot of books, after my sales day, two that stand out. Dale Carnegie and several by and about Ben Feldman. The Carnegie was a feel good book Feldman was gold$.
My background was Construction worker.

Most of the my contracts are N Y Level.

There are many IMO that post here and many more that lurk here. Post what you bring and quit being so thin skinned. They will flood your inbox.

Good luck

What *I* bring:
* 17 years in business
* Series 65 registration for AUM
* CLU and ChFC designations
* Invited to be chairman of the RBC designation for business owner planning
* Published in multiple trade publications
* Admin of the Life insurance agent discussion group of 11.5k agents & advisors
* Exceptional expertise in retirement planning and tax consequences to the wealth decisions most people have already made
* I know how to do a fact-find that gets people talking and trusting me based on the questions I ask
* I've read well over 1,500 books, etc., etc., etc.
* I know and network directly with the people at the Top of the Table and learn from them.

3580r4.jpg

Back