What would be a job title for someone who calls out to leads and transfers them to an agent?

multipledigits

If someone (who is also a licensed insurance agent) receives a list of leads from a vendor and they pre-qualify the leads and then transfers them live to another agent to close the sale, what is this person doing? What would their job title be?

For some reason I’m stumped on this right now. When I worked at Assurance they’d call them “guides” but I’m thinking of something less volume-driven and more relationship/rapport building.

And yes, I know you’re probably thinking “why would someone do that instead of close the sale themselves if they’re already licensed?” but please just answer my question if you can.

If someone (who is also a licensed insurance agent) receives a list of leads from a vendor and they pre-qualify the leads and then transfers them live to another agent to close the sale, what is this person doing? What would their job title be?

For some reason I’m stumped on this right now. When I worked at Assurance they’d call them “guides” but I’m thinking of something less volume-driven and more relationship/rapport building.

And yes, I know you’re probably thinking “why would someone do that instead of close the sale themselves if they’re already licensed?” but please just answer my question if you can.
Fluffer?

Back