What Would Be Good Production for a Single Agent?

My MOO contract does not pay full on replacements whether annual GI or not. I was a captive agent with them back in the day so my contract is a little different:twitchy:

Internal replacements or replacements in general?

Replacements in general. Is that not the case for brokers? I was transitioned from a career agent to what is called an APC or agency producer contract. I try not to write them like many others have expressed.

My contract now is 25% First year 16% 2-6 all replacements are 15 or 16.

Replacements in general. Is that not the case for brokers? I was transitioned from a career agent to what is called an APC or agency producer contract. I try not to write them like many others have expressed.

Not sure about Missouri but that's not how it works in IN. Of course, fyc and renewal commission is level here.

You don't have to hold the same worries as others have complained about in regards to rate increases, as our clients are never stuck with a company due to health issues. MO Anniversary rule gives us a lot of options. While Missouri does have lower commissions than most states (your contract is street, no haircut after transitioning from career agent), we're able to make up for it in volume of production.

Back