What Would Be the Better Investment?

I have been talking with live lead company,Call Protector Plus... Anyone have any thoughts on them? Any ideas on a better company?

What have you been talking to them about? What are you looking to do? What is your plan? Help us help you, with information.

It is a one week commitment at a time. $405 get 25 live auto transfers that week..

It is a one week commitment at a time. $405 get 25 live auto transfers that week..

Is it for auto insurance?

is the company an american company with american voices?
Is this a press 1 lead and when they press 1 that is considered a transfer?
Is this a TM lead and then they transfer to you after they ask the "lead" if it's ok to transfer?
$16.20 per transfer isn't horrible, but there are many factors, 1. what is considered a transfer?

I feel it is better that you get 25 leads and you call them at your connivence and set appts.

Really why?

In my experience the Press 1's just aren't solid. Many times the possible client will hit the right combination of numbers just to get you on the phone to say things like "take me off the list", ect. The companies I've tried it with count that as a transfer, period, with no credit. Not only is that BS, it wastes my agents time.

Nothing can substitute a conversation being had to qualify the person and make sure they are as solid as possible. A good Live Transfer vendor will back you up and credit for the crap sent over by agents just trying to bolster their numbers. With Press 1's you don't get that.

In my experience the Press 1's just aren't solid. Many times the possible client will hit the right combination of numbers just to get you on the phone to say things like "take me off the list", ect. The companies I've tried it with count that as a transfer, period, with no credit. Not only is that BS, it wastes my agents time.

Nothing can substitute a conversation being had to qualify the person and make sure they are as solid as possible. A good Live Transfer vendor will back you up and credit for the crap sent over by agents just trying to bolster their numbers. With Press 1's you don't get that.

I could not disagree more with the entirety of this post, but then again I do mostly FE. You may be in a different line, that wouldn't warrant the same results I've had...now finding a good Press 1 vendor...that's another story.

I always feel bad for agent's frustrations when they run into this type of stuff, and then I feel bad for self aggrandizing my own business... So I'll just say this, not all lead companies are the same. Definitely do your homework.

Now what I have no issue promoting is my new beer bottle glass business :D

Check it out: http://stores.ebay.com/HTown-Bottle-Glasses?_rdc=1

Have a good weekend!!

They both have there positives and negatives, at the end of the day it's a lead and your approach will determine how good the lead is.

A DM lead they sign and we/you still fail, it's a recorded TM lead and we/you still fail, it's a press1 that there name etc, and we/you still fail, but somehow there are still people making tons of money on the same leads you/we fail at....

It's an interesting discussion/question.

They both have there positives and negatives, at the end of the day it's a lead and your approach will determine how good the lead is.

A DM lead they sign and we/you still fail, it's a recorded TM lead and we/you still fail, it's a press1 that there name etc, and we/you still fail, but somehow there are still people making tons of money on the same leads you/we fail at....

It's an interesting discussion/question.

A superstar sell 30% of the leads. So that means even the very best at this business strike out 70% of the time.

It's human nature to bitch about the 70% that didn't work rather than to brag on the 30% that did.

Back