Where Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

Re: Were Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

As a FE outsider, it seems like Todd, FEX and 360 all have a certain respect for each other. They say what they can offer and if that works for you, great. So I don't see it as a FEX commercial. That said, I sell very little FE. I just go to the FE forum for entertainment. Some of you fellas are downright crazy. Cat pee and old ladies on oxygen smoking a cigarette and roosters chasing you in the front yard and banjos on the porch while you write an app on the hood of your car.

You are cut from a different cloth than me and I applaud you for it.

You been following me around? :skeptical:

Re: Were Are the Moderators? This Boards Turned into an Fex Contracting Infomercial

You should call around. You can get higher contracts elsewhere if you don't need hand holding.
I appreciate your advice, i should've mentioned i got my license a few months ago and so far i've only spent a couple of weeks in the field. That being said, i need the hand holding right now, untill my production warrants it, im more than happy with my contract, and upline. Once i get some experience and consistent production under my belt i'll worry about higher contracts. Again i appreciate the advice, no disrespect intended but im very green, and learning the ropes. I do hope to ride this business to retirement.

Funny you bring up chickens..had my first sit with chickens running around the front yard today.

Buddy of mine sent me a picture after an appointment - 300lb house pig :D

I've been lurking on here a few yrs reading posts weekly. I decided to sign up today as now it seems 20% of the posts are people recruiting for fex with the head dude newby leading the charge. I thought recruiting outside the insurance offers was against the rules? Why's fex being allowed to abuse the rules as newby and co are trying to recruit constantly.The mods need to enforce the rules and kick the abusers off the forum.

I don't think Newby is putting them up to it. His agents are just very happy with their IMO and happy to say so. Must be doing a lot right because FE agents are more then happy to bltch about what they don't like.

Ok I gotta chime in. You can't just get higher contracts. Usually anything just above street needs approval and production to back it up. Most of the time FMO's/IMOS's "street" commission is higher than trying to go straight to the company also because of there total production, they have more to negotiate with than an individual.

But generally speaking if one can do it another can too. What exactly do you mean "call around"? Calling around shopping for the highest contract has more to do with the individual's past and current production, then it does the FMO/IMO. Unless the organization is just screwing ya then ya call around.

Your comment alludes to the fact you think the ones mentioned aren't giving as high as contracts as others else where and I don't find that the case. So I'm intrigued why you said it?

Because I called fex and then got higher contracts elsewhere with no production requirements and I didn't have to put all of my contracts with them.

Because I called fex and then got higher contracts elsewhere with no production requirements and I didn't have to put all of my contracts with them.

Thad supple strikes again, be honest, he recruited you didn't he:D

It's a good thing you moved on because FEX agents DO have production requirements. $5,000 per week minimum. No exceptions.

Back