Where do ex-Life agents go?

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have not seen this discussed or seen a research. The kool aid WFG, primerica or FFl folks, once they quit or get fired, and stop posting here, which jobs do you think they end up taking. I am asking this because they are gullible to drink to kool aid and try to sell it here, there must be some talent they can apply this skill too. Or wait do they all become politicians?

I have not seen this discussed or seen a research. The kool aid WFG, primerica or FFl folks, once they quit or get fired, and stop posting here, which jobs do you think they end up taking. I am asking this because they are gullible to drink to kool aid and try to sell it here, there must be some talent they can apply this skill too. Or wait do they all become politicians?
People don't quit MLM, they merely run out of funds, friends and family. Also hard to fire an MLM'er when in theory, they were never hired.

They often become 'junkies' of a sort - blaming the 'opportunity' and looking for another one to make money quick.

Or they start up their own. I think that happens more often.

They often become 'junkies' of a sort - blaming the 'opportunity' and looking for another one to make money quick.

Or they start up their own. I think that happens more often.

Everyone focused on building an agency just wants to eventually sell that agency.

Most of the people in financial services (that are successful) are constantly trying to figure a way out lol.

Don’t you think many of them go to other agencies. There are posts every week about those agencies not releasing.

Don’t you think many of them go to other agencies. There are posts every week about those agencies not releasing.

Very clever. No contracts, but a belief system to keep people in.

R6e5f9341803feace88a621b51a8a42ae

Since when is the ability to grow your client base by 1/4 of a term policy per year in such hot demand?

Back