Which FE Carriers Are Not Allowing FE Tele-Sales?

I would never sell Transamerica or omaha over the phone with their email process. Oxford, KSKJ neither the interest in telesales.

cfg
Foresters

Are the others that come to mind

Last edited:
I would never sell Transamerica or neutral over the phone with their email process. Oxford, KSKJ neither the interest in telesales.

cfg
Foresters

I am surprised at you, Baseball7. Everyone saw the set up coming, except you. Stop for a moment and think about who is posing the question, their personality, mentality, and motive. What relevance would it be to any admitted born-again disciple of SL? Why would he care what carriers still are not allowing telesales? Is he considering leaving Senior Life based on the number of those still not allowing it? Hell to the NO!!! According to him, there is no better FE company before or since Senior Life. He posted this question several hours ago. I repeat, SEVERAL HOURS AGO! Do you think no one responded because they haven't seen it yet? LOL. No one responded because it's an irrelevant question. Notice he did not ask which carriers have begun allowing telesales resulting from the virus. LMAO!!!

I would never sell Transamerica or omaha over the phone with their email process. Oxford, KSKJ neither the interest in telesales.

cfg
Foresters

So you're saying that CFG and Forsters are not doing telesales?

I am surprised at you, Baseball7. Everyone saw the set up coming, except you. Stop for a moment and think about who is posing the question, their personality, mentality, and motive. What relevance would it be to any admitted born-again disciple of SL? Why would he care what carriers still are not allowing telesales? Is he considering leaving Senior Life based on the number of those still not allowing it? Hell to the NO!!! According to him, there is no better FE company before or since Senior Life. He posted this question several hours ago. I repeat, SEVERAL HOURS AGO! Do you think no one responded because they haven't seen it yet? LOL. No one responded because it's an irrelevant question. Notice he did not ask which carriers have begun allowing telesales resulting from the virus. LMAO!!!

I don't know why you always have a sour puss attitude towards me. But if it rocks your boat have at it. Just don't sink your boat...lol.

I'm not planning on leaving SL. I was actually trying to hear feedback from some of the more knowledgeable brokers as to why a FE carrier would not allow tele-sales since the virus is here.

Since you didn't offer any feedback, just barking, I guess it's safe to assume you're not one of the more knowledgeable brokers. Am I right?

I don't know why you always have a sour puss attitude towards me. But if it rocks your boat have at it. Just don't sink your boat...lol.

I'm not planning on leaving SL. I was actually trying to hear feedback from some of the more knowledgeable brokers as to why a FE carrier would not allow tele-sales since the virus is here.

Since you didn't offer any feedback, just barking, I guess it's safe to assume you're not one of the more knowledgeable brokers. Am I right?
You know it was a "sly" attempt at recruiting. :yes:

Back