Which FE Carriers Are Not Allowing FE Tele-Sales?

I'm trying to recruit agents appointed with carriers that are not allowing telesales and that are also not on the forum. To do this I need to know the name of the carriers first. That's why I posted "Which FE carriers are not allowing tele-sales"?

Once I have the names of the carriers I will use other recruiting methods to contact their agents about telesales. I would not use this forum as I've already shared the telesales opportunity up here. Make sense?
Why would we want to help you recruit Homie G??? :err:

Not been a problem so far. To untrained agents it would start to become a pain after the 18th or so.

Here's a mini lesson:

Never ask Ms. Jones when she'd like to start her plan because 98% of the time she'll say the first of next month, even if today is the 4th and she got her check yesterday. Instead say "Ms. Betty they'll send this to your bank tomorrow night that's what everyone else is doing". She'll usually fall in line with this because she hears that's what everybody else is doing.

On the other hand if today is the 22nd of April I'll still say "Ms. Betty they'll send this to your bank tomorrow night that's what everyone else is doing". If Ms. Betty says " I don't have the money, I'll need to wait till the 3rd, then here's what you want to say:

That's fine Ms. Betty we can do that for you. I'll look down on my ipad as if I'm going to the next step. But I'll look back up at her with a smile and say "Ms. Betty would you like for me to show you how you can get almost 2 weeks for free? (they always say "yes").

Here's what I say: "Ms. Betty it doesn't always work out this way but it does in this situation, and that's good for you. One of the great things about these state regulated plans is they never bill you twice in a 30 day period. So if they can send this to your bank tomorrow night, or certainly within the next few days, payment #2 won't be due May 3rd,....payment #2 won't be due till June 3rd....about 6 weeks later.

That way you're getting almost 2 weeks for free! And we're getting your policy started a little bit quicker in case something unexpected happens. Sounds good doesn't it?

You'd be surprised that at least 50% of the time they'll go ahead and start their policy now instead of waiting till the 3rd to start it. Helps an agent get paid quicker.

Try it, it works.
Why would it be a pain after the 18th or so?

Also, you're saying that SL won't bill twice in 30 days so if they paid today (12th) and their dd was on the 3rd, their next premium could be paid on June 3rd?

Wouldn't they be 20 or so days in arrears?

@theinsuranceman

Why would it be a pain after the 18th or so?

Also, you're saying that SL won't bill twice in 30 days so if they paid today (12th) and their dd was on the 3rd, their next premium could be paid on June 3rd?

Wouldn't they be 20 or so days in arrears?

@theinsuranceman

Around the 18th or later most of our clients say they don't have any $$$, when the reality is they do have $$$, it's just getting low.

Initial draft April 12, with 3rd the future draft date, then yes 2nd draft is June 3rd. Don't other companies do this?

Around the 18th or later most of our clients say they don't have any $$$, when the reality is they do have $$$, it's just getting low.

Initial draft April 12, with 3rd the future draft date, then yes 2nd draft is June 3rd. Don't other companies do this?
Yeah, but if you are dating the policy for the 12th, then future drafts are always two weeks into the grace period. I have a case like that on the books and it drives me nuts because I am always getting late premium notices every month. All you can do is hope nothing out of the ordinary happens..

Yeah, but if you are dating the policy for the 12th, then future drafts are always two weeks into the grace period. I have a case like that on the books and it drives me nuts because I am always getting late premium notices every month. All you can do is hope nothing out of the ordinary happens..

You can always give Ms. Jones the option for payment #2 to happen 6 weeks later, or to happen 2 weeks later. She can even double up down the road.

Latest posts

Back