Which FE Carriers Are Not Allowing FE Tele-Sales?

That is negative? Why are you so quick to take offense at what everyone says?

I don't take offense at what everyone says. I can read 100 posts and never even make one comment, much less take offense at it.

Your imagination is running wild. I make one comment that you don't like and then you go into attack mode. Just like the 68 year old pot head up above...lol.

You and he like to be the class clowns up here. Neither one of you does any significant production (how can you you're up here all day) yet you both like to pound your chests and try to look important.

That's all I'll say about this topic. Now you and he go ahead and attack me. That'll help prove my point.

Last edited:
I don't take offense at what everyone says. I can read 100 posts and never even make one comment, much less take offense at it.

Your imagination is running wild. I make one comment that you don't like and then you go into attack mode. Just like the 68 yer old pot head...lol.
Haha, you can't be talking about me Homie G, cuz I'm only 67. :twitchy:

Your imagination is running wild. I make one comment that you don't like and then you go into attack mode. Just like the 68 year old pot head up above...lol.

You and he like to be the class clowns up here. Neither one of you does any significant production (how can you you're up here all day) yet you both like to pound your chests and try to look important.

That's all I'll say about this topic. Now you and he go ahead and attack me. That'll help prove my point.
I haven't attacked you in any way. I decided long ago you really have a very small sense of humor so I am accustomed to your ad hominem attacks on me.. I brag on you and your company, you slam me. I question some of your positioning on your company and you slam me. Have even seen times that I haven't commented that you have slammed me.. I am starting to understand that Grand Slam is not just a menu item at Denny's.. :yes:

Last edited:
Tom, you are about to master the art of doublespeak... First you indicate that they will probably draw more than the $67500 and then you indicate they won't. All in the space of two sentences. :)

If they produce $300mp they will have the advances. Biz stays on the books - they'll have the paythrus and renewals too - just shouldn't plan to spend them so they can cover the chargebacks - there are always chargebacks.

Right - they’re potentially killing it.

But they’re probably not killing it.

BTW have you got that YouTube video done yet?

HERE YA GO. THE WARM UP HAS BEEN DELETED, AND THE PRESENTATION CARRIES ON AFTER THE END OF THE POST BELOW.

Move on to the Presentation

Start your presentation by explaining Legacy.

Ms. Jones all of these state regulated plans do 2 things. First, they send a check to your family, usually within 24 hours of the necessary paperwork, so they can pay the funeral home. The 2nd thing these state regulated plans do is they include a membership into Legacy-Assurance. Let me share with you why a lot of people are excited about this Legacy Assurance membership….

_The casket, vault, and monument over at the local funeral home can run around $7500 to $8500 or so. And when you add in the flowers, embalming, music, visitation, etc. the final cost of your funeral can be $10,000 to $15,000! All of our policies are bundled with a membership into Legacy-Assurance, which allows our customers to get the same casket, same vault, and same monument locked in for only $2750! Your family will only pay $2750 rather than $7500 to $8500 at your local funeral home. That right there is a savings of $4000 to over $5000 on your funeral expenses!

_And the price will stay the same $2750 for the rest of your life, it will never go up, no matter how long you live or even if your health goes bad. That’s pretty good isn’t it?

_Also, Legacy-Assurance will help your children/family negotiate the price of your funeral/cremation. They’ll be checking the prices with funeral homes in about a 50 mile radius and giving this information to your family usually in just a couple of hours. This makes sure your family is getting the best funeral/cremation price possible!

_If Ms. Jones is going to be buried say: And you’ll be able to pick out your casket from a selection of over 200 caskets! There’s not a funeral home in America with a selection this large! That way no one in your family will be arguing which casket to get you. Because let’s face it, pause, when you’re gone, pause, you’re not coming back. And this plan will make things so much easier for your family that’s left behind.

_And the best part is you’ll be able to add up to 4 family members completely free to Legacy-Assurance. That means up to 4 other family members can also enjoy getting their casket, vault, and monument locked in for $2750 COMPLETELY FREE! It’s easy to see why lots of people all over are excited about this, wouldn’t you agree?

What I’m going to do next is look up some plans for you to see if we have anything you like. If you hear something you like that’s fine. If you don’t hear anything you like that’s fine too as I have so many people to catch up with.

THE PRESENTATION WOULD KEEP GOING AT THIS POINT.

Back