Which FE Carriers Are Not Allowing FE Tele-Sales?

OK, I am going to regret this, you say they were broke when they met you.

Then they met you and are doing $300 - $600 MP per week. Average $450mp x 12mo = $5,400 AP per week. . Xs 50 weeks = $270,000. They are FE beast!

Agents aren't "averaging" $450mp . . .

We have some Agents doing $300mp and had one do over $600mp a few weeks ago.

$300mp is the goal for all Agents. If they do - they can make between $1,350 - $1620 a week - with no expenses but food and gas! That is way better than working retail . . .

Why do you think that they are so poor? You recruited them.

Never said they were "poor" - some of them are "broke" - big difference.

$300mp is the goal for all Agents. If they do - they can make between $1,350 - $1620 a week - with no expenses but food and gas! That is way better than working retail . . .

I read this post instead skipping over it.. Simply because the color was easy on the eyes.

Wino is making some great points but you seem to be backtracking in observation of your previous posts. You said previously, We have Agents doing $300 to $600 in monthly premiums every week. They are killing it with our fresh, hot leads. My natural instinct was to perform the math, which is $3,600 to $7,200 per week. Give them 2 weeks off for vacation and they are still earning $180,000-$360,000. I figured the math was accurate, considering you specifically used the phrase, "They are killing it...." Seventy-five percent of $180,000 is $135,000 in commission for those "killing it" at $300mp/wk. This would be very impressive and highly marketable. However, as I continued following your posts, you seem to be saying something different. How does that now equate to only $1,350-$1,650 a week? Why do you think $67,500 annually is killing it? Last question: You now say you only have one doing over $600mp/week. According to your latest statement, $300mp/wk equates to $1,350-$1,620 per week. Doesn't that suggests that $600mp/wk equates to $2,700-$3,240? Again, if my interpretation of your numbers are correct, truthfully only one agent is "killing it". Please clarify what seems to be inconsistencies.

Wino is making some great points but you seem to be backtracking in observation of your previous posts. You said previously, We have Agents doing $300 to $600 in monthly premiums every week. They are killing it with our fresh, hot leads. My natural instinct was to perform the math, which is $3,600 to $7,200 per week. Give them 2 weeks off for vacation and they are still earning $180,000-$360,000. I figured the math was accurate, considering you specifically used the phrase, "They are killing it...." Seventy-five percent of $180,000 is $135,000 in commission for those "killing it" at $300mp/wk. This would be very impressive and highly marketable. However, as I continued following your posts, you seem to be saying something different. How does that now equate to only $1,350-$1,650 a week? Why do you think $67,500 annually is killing it? Last question: You now say you only have one doing over $600mp/week. According to your latest statement, $300mp/wk equates to $1,350-$1,620 per week. Doesn't that suggests that $600mp/wk equates to $2,700-$3,240? Again, if my interpretation of your numbers are correct, truthfully only one agent is "killing it". Please clarify what seems to be inconsistencies.

We do have agents producing $300 to $600 in MP weekly. Not every Agent can hit those #'s. But, those that do are "killing it" on our DM leads.

New Agents start at 50% and Experienced Agents can start at 60%. Everyone has the ability to work towards the max of 75% - but, that takes volume.

The "$1,350-$1,650 a week" represents 50% and 60% commission level with a 9 month advance.

And $67,500 a year with only gas and food is a lot of money for many people.

Any Agent that produces $300mp [ $3600 a week ] is "killing it" in my eyes. I know hundreds of Agents that produce much less. I also know hundreds of Agents that wash out before a year is achieved . . .

There are no "inconsistencies" - you are just reading the words and sentences the way you wish.

I never said "all" Agents are doing $300mp to $600mp - I said "we have Agents" doing . .

To me, any Agent doing $300mp a week is "killing it" . . . I know a lot of Agents that don't do $300mp in a month.

We do have agents producing $300 to $600 in MP weekly. Not every Agent can hit those #'s. But, those that do are "killing it" on our DM leads.

New Agents start at 50% and Experienced Agents can start at 60%. Everyone has the ability to work towards the max of 75% - but, that takes volume.

The "$1,350-$1,650 a week" represents 50% and 60% commission level with a 9 month advance.

Any Agent that produces $300mp [ $3600 a week ] is "killing it" in my eyes. I know hundreds of Agents that produce much less. I also know hundreds of Agents that wash out before a year is achieved . . .

There are no "inconsistencies" - you are just reading the words and sentences the way you wish.

I never said "all" Agents are doing $300mp to $600mp - I said "we have Agents" doing . .

To me, any Agent doing $300mp a week is "killing it" . . . I know a lot of Agents that don't do $300mp in a month.
Thanks for clarifying!

I agree that $180,000 per year production is killing it... $67,500 income before expenses , not so much.. :nah:

I agree that $180,000 per year production is killing it... $67,500 income before expenses , not so much.. :nah:

At 60% commission with everything our program provides - we pay more than most "career" type shops . . .

The $67,500 is just the potential advanced commissions - doesn't include paythrus or renewals. We advise Agents not to count on those due to charge backs, etc.

The $67,500 is just the potential advanced commissions - doesn't include paythrus or renewals. We advise Agents not to count on those due to charge backs, etc.
Tom, you are about to master the art of doublespeak... First you indicate that they will probably draw more than the $67500 and then you indicate they won't. All in the space of two sentences. :)

Tom, you are about to master the art of doublespeak... First you indicate that they will probably draw more than the $67500 and then you indicate they won't. All in the space of two sentences. :)

I understood perfectly what Tom was saying. Why are you, and a few others, always so negative in your posts?

He said "potential" not "probable".

Back