Why Do Agents Write SNL?

A missed draft with Trans Is tough as you don't get notified until after they automatically redraft 10 days later. Lets be honest 2 weeks after a missed draft the policy's usually curtains as the people have no money. What do you mean you can fix a nsf with Snl in 5 min's? Are you saying they accept the agents instructions to redraft and don't need a signed form by the client? I think you mean doing a 3 way call?My experience is snl needs some type of authorization from the client.

Don't know how SNL handles it but I have had companies redraft for an SNF just by my calling and asking them to do it. No new form should be needed as the original draft form is still valid until stopped by the account owner.

Yesterday I forgot to check who the payor is on a Transamerica application and now I have to go back to the prospect and get their signature/date on that page. Stupid!

If you make ANY error on the first page of the Trans application, either a new application or an Amendment is required. Stupid!

Trans's home office is a mess. The left hand doesn't communicate well with the right hand.

With SNL its a LOT different and here's why:yes:

1. You make a mistake, 90% of the time, they either fix it with you over the phone, or ya resend them the corrected page. No going back to prospect!

2. Application takes 5 minutes to fill out, literally

3. Their home office will call you if someone cancels or if there is a problem with the application, then send you the same information in an email.

4. Their graded rates are super cheap

5. They approve applicants/policies that should be a GI ONLY

6. I have NEVER had a SNL policy replaced, LEGALLY, the rates are that good

7. Over 90% of applications get approved as applied for. Thankfully my field underwriting has gotten better over the past year so this has been a personal experience with them.

8. When we told SNL that they were a little strict on blood thinners and their weight chart, they actually put out a new build chart and loosened up on the blood thinners. They Listen to agents and are in the process of loosening up even more.

I may not be a Guru, but any agent can get LOTS of use out of SNL:biggrin:

Hey Agentguy5 met one of your clients on Friday, told her you were a good guy and she should keep up her payments.:laugh::laugh:

Don't know how SNL handles it but I have had companies redraft for an SNF just by my calling and asking them to do it. No new form should be needed as the original draft form is still valid until stopped by the account owner.

SNL will call you if the funds are not there and when it's time to redraft, all it takes is a phone call from the agent.

----------

Hey Agentguy5 met one of your clients on Friday, told her you were a good guy and she should keep up her payments.:laugh::laugh:

Too funny! What city?

Agent 5 are you saying that snl will allow the agent to call customer service and tell them to redraft without the client giving voice authorization or signing a new eft? If so they must have changed as Many times they've to let me the agent do it.

Columbian has the best nsf trick. If there's an nsf instead of going back for the money 5 or 10 days later they actually automatically redraft on their same draft date the next month for 1 draft . The policy is technically always within the grace period . The key us they go for 1 draft and not 2 like foresters.

Agent 5 are you saying that snl will allow the agent to call customer service and tell them to redraft without the client giving voice authorization or signing a new eft?

Yes, I have done this a couple of times. Unfortunately, once there is an NSF, the money is usually not there until the next month. This is when I get the client on the phone to double draft for the next month!

Yesterday I forgot to check who the payor is on a Transamerica application and now I have to go back to the prospect and get their signature/date on that page. Stupid!

If you make ANY error on the first page of the Trans application, either a new application or an Amendment is required. Stupid!

Trans's home office is a mess. The left hand doesn't communicate well with the right hand.

With SNL its a LOT different and here's why:yes:

1. You make a mistake, 90% of the time, they either fix it with you over the phone, or ya resend them the corrected page. No going back to prospect!

2. Application takes 5 minutes to fill out, literally

3. Their home office will call you if someone cancels or if there is a problem with the application, then send you the same information in an email.

4. Their graded rates are super cheap

5. They approve applicants/policies that should be a GI ONLY

6. I have NEVER had a SNL policy replaced, LEGALLY, the rates are that good

7. Over 90% of applications get approved as applied for. Thankfully my field underwriting has gotten better over the past year so this has been a personal experience with them.

8. When we told SNL that they were a little strict on blood thinners and their weight chart, they actually put out a new build chart and loosened up on the blood thinners. They Listen to agents and are in the process of loosening up even more.

I may not be a Guru, but any agent can get LOTS of use out of SNL:biggrin:

Also if you have a question or problem just call your manager and they will call you back. I only wrote 22K with them last year and Jim if he doesn't answer right away will call me back within a few. Cant beat that plus they are super nice people to deal with. I can only imagine how they treat Agentguy5 :D

Latest posts

Back