Why Do Many Producers Fail?

You know, Hoosier doesn't really owe you an answer.. I know a few and I am not an "RD" so I would say "Lots" is sufficient. :1smile:

Well he is recruiting with every post do he should not run around such a simple question. So you know two people who spend close to $50,000 a year on leads?

Well he is recruiting with every post do he should not run around such a simple question. So you know two people who spend close to $50,000 a year on leads?

Don't think I said two or any other specific number.. I said a few..It is more than two but I could not give you an exact number as to how many .. They are buying 25 -30 leads per week at $29 per lead. You do the math.

Lots man, what do you want? Michael, Doug, Matt and his whole Squad, other Matt, Ryan, used to Donnie until he started running toddler nightclubs, Peter, Steve, JC, Chris, Joe, Brandon, myself...that's off the top of my head. If they produce $200k+, chances are they are taking a bunch of leads.

Some people have figured it out. Spend more on leads=more sales. Most agents are still one or two bad weeks and a few chargebacks from broke. But if you can sell FE, you can always just up your leads and sell more. Or some find the right balance between volume, sales and free time.

I know you've got the JDs of the world that make every agent out there think they can write that amount of business taking 10-15 leads a week, but that guy is a monster. He's got a great story. His Why for being in this business really resonates with our prospects. People buy why you do what you do, not what you do or how you're different than the other guy. Google the Golden Circle.

How many people under your Regional Directness spend $50,000 a year on leads? It's a simple question with one numerical answer.

----------

Lots man, what do you want? Michael, Doug, Matt and his whole Squad, other Matt, Ryan, used to Donnie until he started running toddler nightclubs, Peter, Steve, JC, Chris, Joe, Brandon, myself...that's off the top of my head. If they produce $200k+, chances are they are taking a bunch of leads.

Some people have figured it out. Spend more on leads=more sales. Most agents are still one or two bad weeks and a few chargebacks from broke. But if you can sell FE, you can always just up your leads and sell more. Or some find the right balance between volume, sales and free time.

I know you've got the JDs of the world that make every agent out there think they can write that amount of business taking 10-15 leads a week, but that guy is a monster. He's got a great story. His Why for being in this business really resonates with our prospects. People buy why you do what you do, not what you do or how you're different than the other guy. Google the Golden Circle.

Don't think I said two or any other specific number.. I said a few..It is more than two but I could not give you an exact number as to how many .. They are buying 25 -30 leads per week at $29 per lead. You do the math.

If you don't really know why are you even posting? Do you know for a fact how many agents are spending $50,000 on leads? That's my question.

----------

Perhaps the question is left better to those who spend $50,000 a year on leads?
Do you?

How many people under your Regional Directness spend $50,000 a year on leads? It's a simple question with one numerical answer.

----------

If you don't really know why are you even posting? Do you know for a fact how many agents are spending $50,000 on leads? That's my question.

----------

Perhaps the question is left better to those who spend $50,000 a year on leads?
Do you?

He gave you a bunch of names...what is your deal...oh wait...i just did it...I fed the troll

It really depends on your work ethic, Alot of people hear about how EASY the money is but at the end of the day you have to work at it. Pick an insurance field and work hard, it will pay off. The commission is great but the best producers work hard. Thats why its still a JOB. Final Expense is very rewarding you just have to put the time in to be successful. Make a point to see every lead

He gave you a bunch of names...what is your deal...oh wait...i just did it...I fed the troll

A bunch of names? I guess that settles it. Where are the folks that spend $50,000 a year on leads? How about those who do it chime in? Troll? 40 posts in six years...I doubt it. But the guy/gal who spends $50,000 a year in leads needs to chine in or it's what it is....a bunch of BS.

A bunch of names? I guess that settles it. Where are the folks that spend $50,000 a year on leads? How about those who do it chime in? Troll? 40 posts in six years...I doubt it. But the guy/gal who spends $50,000 a year in leads needs to chine in or it's what it is....a bunch of BS.

I know people spending 50k on leads. What's your point with all this? Lol you seem dumb no offense

Jk offense!!!!

Oh did we mention having a snarky attitude will lead to agents failing out of this business haha?

Why do they "need" to chime in? Because you demand it. BS? Because you don't no one else does? Just because you haven't been a troll in the past doesn't mean you are not one now. All trolls have to start somewhere. :)

Last edited:

I was ordering 25 leads a week at $29 a pop... $725, then I'd have a rolling order of 20 or so TM leads...so I did spend a bunch per week on leads, my best month in the business was a shade over $50k, my average was around $20k....see ya

Back