Wife asked me to post about her Medicare Sign special!

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club

16 of the attached signs with H Wire Stake shipped to you for just $159 . . .

Signs are 12" high x 24" wide - similar to a magnetic.

Want a bigger sign - similar to an election sign - 18" high x 24" wide - you can get 10 for the same $159.

Also - a set of vehicle Magnetics - 12" high x 24" wide - only $119 shipped.

Only change to the design can be your contact info.

Send me a message if interested -or- send a text to (912) 228-3171.magmedicareconsultants.jpg

Better run that by CMS before you print them. In 2024 they're going to have a hissy fit over the rw&b card.
I've had her sign on the spare tire cover on the back of my vehicle for 3-4 years. I'm not taking it off....my sign should be grandfathered in.

The signs and magnets are very good quality/ I give her work 5 thumbs up (even though I only have 2). I ordered my signs with the metal grommets in each corner.

Also, I replaced John L. Smith's name on the Medicare card with my own name.

Better run that by CMS before you print them. In 2024 they're going to have a hissy fit over the rw&b card.

No rules against it that I'm aware of + they don't have the image ™, © or ® . . .

I've had her sign on the spare tire cover on the back of my vehicle for 3-4 years. I'm not taking it off....my sign should be grandfathered in.

The signs and magnets are very good quality/ I give her work 5 thumbs up (even though I only have 2). I ordered my signs with the metal grommets in each corner.

Also, I replaced John L. Smith's name on the Medicare card with my own name.

Yes sir - great quality.

160% that Medicare sign is illegal next yr. Nobody can use any image of the Medicare card . Also you can’t have Medicare in your company name next like “ Medicare and you “ or “ Tom’s Medicare monster “

160% that Medicare sign is illegal next yr. Nobody can use any image of the Medicare card . Also you can’t have Medicare in your company name next like “ Medicare and you “ or “ Tom’s Medicare monster “

CMS does not regulate Med Supps nor do they have control over the card.

16 of the attached signs with H Wire Stake shipped to you for just $159 . . .

Signs are 12" high x 24" wide - similar to a magnetic.

Want a bigger sign - similar to an election sign - 18" high x 24" wide - you can get 10 for the same $159.

Also - a set of vehicle Magnetics - 12" high x 24" wide - only $119 shipped.

Only change to the design can be your contact info.

Send me a message if interested -or- send a text to (912) 228-3171.View attachment 9889
SPAM! But we will forgive you for this as we realize you had no choice. If the Mrs. says post this, then you darn sure had better post it. :yes:

Back