Wife asked me to post about her Medicare Sign special!

160% that Medicare sign is illegal next yr. Nobody can use any image of the Medicare card . Also you can’t have Medicare in your company name next like “ Medicare and you “ or “ Tom’s Medicare monster “
160% that Medicare sign is illegal next yr. Nobody can use any image of the Medicare card . Also you can’t have Medicare in your company name next like “ Medicare and you “ or “ Tom’s Medicare monster “
:twitchy: Being an Independent Insurance Agent, I can do whatever the f*ck I want. :yes:

You're missing the point. His wife says do it and CMS is saying don't.

Easy decision if you ask me. When's the last time CMS knocked the shit out of anybody with a frying pan?

Wife asked me to post about her Medicare Sign special!

16 of the attached signs with H Wire Stake shipped to you for just $159 . . .

Signs are 12" high x 24" wide - similar to a magnetic.

Want a bigger sign - similar to an election sign - 18" high x 24" wide - you can get 10 for the same $159.

Also - a set of vehicle Magnetics - 12" high x 24" wide - only $119 shipped.

Only change to the design can be your contact info.

Send me a message if interested -or- send a text to (912) 228-3171.View attachment 9889

You can no longer use the Medicare Card image.

You're missing the point. His wife says do it and CMS is saying don't.

Easy decision if you ask me. When's the last time CMS knocked the shit out of anybody with a frying pan?

I agree with this statement . Cms a toothless tiger . But my concern with the sign would be another agent complaining not a customer . Complaints go to cms next yr after company investigates . We have no idea what cms does to an agent . All punishment up till now has been the company which does zip . They want the business . But what if agent takes pic of that sign and sends to cms compliance? There’s no denying it’s you . If I knock on a door and somebody complains it’s by word against there’s . If I do an educational seminar and get soa’s filled out it’d be rare anyone finds out .

I agree with this statement . Cms a toothless tiger . But my concern with the sign would be another agent complaining not a customer . Complaints go to cms next yr after company investigates . We have no idea what cms does to an agent . All punishment up till now has been the company which does zip . They want the business . But what if agent takes pic of that sign and sends to cms compliance? There’s no denying it’s you . If I knock on a door and somebody complains it’s by word against there’s . If I do an educational seminar and get soa’s filled out it’d be rare anyone finds out .
Quite possible if you are walking on CMS's turf.

But a supp only guy can do all that dressed as the tooth fairy and CMS can't say jack.

Back