Wife asked me to post about her Medicare Sign special!

Have a link to this statement?
If you've not taken your 2024 AHIP yet I'm sure you'll see it there. Just took it and yesterday finished my UHC certification for 2024. Gosh, the UHC "Fast Track" option took the majority of the day to read through all of their little extra information pop ups where they're covering their rear by giving you an infinite number of rules to remember and follow. Like I've previously said, if they want to they can take ANY of what you would consider to be perfectly recorded phone calls and find something that you failed to do correctly! Even if you were to possibly thread that camel through the eye of a needle, do you also have provideable proof of permission to contact that person?? I've thought about my possible responses....think I'll go with either that the client was referred to me and texted me asking for me to call them, or we simply corresponded through the whole process with written communication through the postal service. Wife threw away all of my letters on a recent annual office cleaning, and I also recently lost my phone in a boating accident.

Last edited:
I'm interested in clarification on the new prohibition ruling no use of the red, white and blue Medicare Card. My understanding is first and primary, it must not be used in a misleading way, i.e. giving the impression one works for or represents the Medicare program. This signage might fall into that impression. Since this sign technically is not "marketing", is the use of the r,w&b card still prohibited? I have a generic kiosk from Aetna that lists no carrier name, plans ir benefits. It simply reads "Your Medicare questions answered here" but does include the red, white and blue card and also an image of the Medicaid card. Need to find out if it would be non-compliant.

I'm interested in clarification on the new prohibition ruling no use of the red, white and blue Medicare Card. My understanding is first and primary, it must not be used in a misleading way, i.e. giving the impression one works for or represents the Medicare program. This signage might fall into that impression. Since this sign technically is not "marketing", is the use of the r,w&b card still prohibited? I have a generic kiosk from Aetna that lists no carrier name, plans ir benefits. It simply reads "Your Medicare questions answered here" but does include the red, white and blue card and also an image of the Medicaid card. Need to find out if it would be non-compliant.
I recommend talking to your upline's compliance department. This is literally what you pay them for.
There is a lot of misinformation here about the new regs. Usually I find this forum to be credible for information about the business, but there is a lot of confusion here about the new regulations.
Seriously, consult your upline's compliance department.

Back