Working TM Leads Day 2

Understood, but how do you know setting the first appt. that you are going to set the second? I recently purchased 20 TM leads. Vendor wouldn't fill the order unless my geographical area was expanded from original desired area. Now I have leads spread out all over creation. Never make that mistake again. Odds are even the closest leads to each other won't agree on a specific day for appointment. Just makes you want to prequalify on the phone to save a lot of driving for nothing.:err:

Cold door knock the neighbors.

Understood, but how do you know setting the first appt. that you are going to set the second? I recently purchased 20 TM leads. Vendor wouldn't fill the order unless my geographical area was expanded from original desired area. Now I have leads spread out all over creation. Never make that mistake again. Odds are even the closest leads to each other won't agree on a specific day for appointment. Just makes you want to prequalify on the phone to save a lot of driving for nothing.:err:

If you don't like the idea of driving a lot...don't buy TM leads. It is not uncommon for me to drive 45 minutes between appointments.

If you don't like the idea of driving a lot...don't buy TM leads. It is not uncommon for me to drive 45 minutes between appointments.

Gotta admit so far from TM and DM leads I've called and booked appointments and sometimes you get porched so you're forced to drive far. Sometimes I didn't make any appointments at all so I would cold door knock the TM and DM leads I couldn't reach. I don't think it's the type of business you can get away from. It's a possibility to do over the phone but when I've tried that I would always get a push back when asking bank account and ss#.

Gotta admit so far from TM and DM leads I've called and booked appointments and sometimes you get porched so you're forced to drive far. Sometimes I didn't make any appointments at all so I would cold door knock the TM and DM leads I couldn't reach. I don't think it's the type of business you can get away from. It's a possibility to do over the phone but when I've tried that I would always get a push back when asking bank account and ss#.

Just make sure you stress the words security/identity when referring to ss and bank account. Miss jones for identity purposes we are going to need your ssn to make sure you are who you say you are. Congratulations on getting approved for first day coverage miss jones! For security purposes we are going to need a bank slip or a voided check to match your policy with your bank account! Stress identity and security and you will only run into problems once in a blue moon.

Just make sure you stress the words security/identity when referring to ss and bank account. Miss jones for identity purposes we are going to need your ssn to make sure you are who you say you are. Congratulations on getting approved for first day coverage miss jones! For security purposes we are going to need a bank slip or a voided check to match your policy with your bank account! Stress identity and security and you will only run into problems once in a blue moon.

Yeah... I rarely do over the phone sales. I would love to. That wpuld be what I want to be but I couldn't get passed it. I also felt like I wasn't being productive. If I was told "make five hundred calls a day or 1000 calls a day and you will be okay." That would be fine but I was always told "make enough calls" so I had no benchmark to know when I had been productive. I tell myself with these calls/door knocks I have to door knock 20 houses per day (TM/DM leads) and call all the people three times throughout the day then I say I was productive.

Yeah... I rarely do over the phone sales. I would love to. That wpuld be what I want to be but I couldn't get passed it. I also felt like I wasn't being productive. If I was told "make five hundred calls a day or 1000 calls a day and you will be okay." That would be fine but I was always told "make enough calls" so I had no benchmark to know when I had been productive. I tell myself with these calls/door knocks I have to door knock 20 houses per day (TM/DM leads) and call all the people three times throughout the day then I say I was productive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you do phone sales?

I have never used either of those phrases.. I simply say as writing the app, "social security number?" and " I need a voided check".. Never had a problem.

I have never used either of those phrases.. I simply say as writing the app, "social security number?" and " I need a voided check".. Never had a problem.

Yeah that should work most of the time. Id say 1 out of 10 times you gotta be careful. I'm just a little more alert with what I say when I mention ssn and bank account info.

Back