Would work and trigger an SEP?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I came across a couple that lives in Tampa with an MAPD, and wants to switch to a medsupp, but cannot pass UW.
They also own a weekend home in the Panhandle (outside the service area of the MAPD).

If they change their address with Social Security to the Panhandle home, would that triggger an SEP for GI medsupp?

I came across a couple that lives in Tampa with an MAPD, and wants to switch to a medsupp, but cannot pass UW.
They also own a weekend home in the Panhandle (outside the service area of the MAPD).

If they change their address with Social Security to the Panhandle home, would that triggger an SEP for GI medsupp?
Probably not. Primary address is based on their address on their tax return.

It's GI so 95 % chance no commision. Only a very few companies will more than $25 service fee. Unless this a family member I won't even to begin to push the envelope.
If you just want to help, give them # of typical suspects MoO,AETNA , that will write an app in house. Have them explain time divided 50/50. I've had MoO do it couple yrs back.

It's GI so 95 % chance no commision. Only a very few companies will more than $25 service fee. Unless this a family member I won't even to begin to push the envelope.
If you just want to help, give them # of typical suspects MoO,AETNA , that will write an app in house. Have them explain time divided 50/50. I've had MoO do it couple yrs back.
i'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure both AARP and Humana pay full comp on GI

UHC definitely pays full. And I definitely get paid 2.5% on a GI med Supp I did with humana a few years ago. Just stick with UHC.
i think the acheive product pays full comp with humana, but thank you for confirming uhc for me

Back