WoW! Kentucky Goes Down!!!

absolutely, delusion can be ones worst enemy, like some of these FE folks who think if they hold out long enough someone's coming along to give them FREE insurance

One of my clients calls me to day to buy more insurance. I already know about the Hep C and diabetes. Have a $180mo graded plan on her X2 4 yrs old. She goes into how since Obama has made it illegal for insurance companies about pre-existing conditions she should be able to get a Preferred policy. :err: Oh, she is now HIV positive.

One of my clients calls me to day to buy more insurance. I already know about the Hep C and diabetes. Have a $180mo graded plan on her X2 4 yrs old. She goes into how since Obama has made it illegal for insurance companies about pre-existing conditions she should be able to get a Preferred policy. :err: Oh, she is now HIV positive.

did she blame that HIV on George Bush?

Already reloaded and will be top 5 next season.

But some of the guys leaving are delusional. Maybe they won't sign with agents and can come back?

I don't blame anyone for going if you can get drafted in the first round and get a guaranteed contract.

But you have to listen to the truth. No way the twins are first rounders. Or Dakari Johnson. But I understand he did sign with an agent. So he's gone no matter what.

Chad Ford says the only one making a mistake is Johnson. I think Booker and Lyle should comeback depending on where Lyles is drafted.

----------

Lost 3 seniors too. How will we ever replace them? :-)

At the girls basketball practice?:err:

Last edited:
Chad Ford says the only one making a mistake is Johnson. I think Booker and Lyles shoul comeback depending on where Lyles is drafted.

----------

At the girls basketball practice?:err:

Chad Ford is clueless. They have until April 27 to withdraw from the draft as long as they don't sign with an agent.. If they sign with an agent then it's over. After April 27 it doesn't matter if you have an agent or not, can't return.

Back