What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

I would never take your leads . I’ll drop my own .I have special verbiage I use . If you apologize to Rouse for being rude I might spare blitz krieging your area . Say “ Rouse I’m sorry for being a rude bully . It won’t happen again”

LMAO! You'll never get him to apologize about anything! He's been wrong many times on this forum and has yet to say he's sorry about anything. Hell, he won't even admit he's wrong when you prove him wrong. He just ignores the posts like he doesn't see them. We know he does, but he won't respond to them. Yeah, he's like that!

I would say that's nonsense. No one is sitting there waiting to buy and just wanting to see someone different. Everyone I talk to has already seen several agents and most have bought something. And they will see agents after me too.

I never get leads in on thursday and all 15 be people I've not had a lead on before. And it's a rare week that none of them are current clients.

This week there was one that I sold a year ago. Helped her and her husband out and they were very happy. I called her and asked if she was looking to change. "No, I didn't realize what that was. We're good. If I ever need anything on my insurance I'll call you". I'm sure she will too.

I just threw the card away. But I also know that is not the only one she's mailed in. Other agents are going to get a card from her and call and/or DK her. Maybe it will be DonP, BibH or Petey?

That's the nature of this business. It's something the experts that don't do this business will ever understand. But they got advice anyway.

I have a couple of fresh lead cards that came in that bought from me within the past year. One cancelled prior to the first draft and one issued,paid a couple premiums and cancelled.

The first guy called me and said he could get more coverage for cheaper. It was term and he would not listen when I explained.became belligerent.

Second one I did not get a hold of to attempt conservation .

Do you get cancellations ?

If so,and if they mailed in another card later on,how do you approach the card senders in these two situations ?

I have a couple of fresh lead cards that came in that bought from me within the past year. One cancelled prior to the first draft and one issued,paid a couple premiums and cancelled.

The first guy called me and said he could get more coverage for cheaper. It was term and he would not listen when I explained.became belligerent.

If so,and if they mailed in another card later on,how do you approach the card senders in these two situations ?

Jd never gets cancels . All his peeps makin $800-$1200 a month pay their ins even if they run out of money for food .Sure as hell ain’t what I see . In the old days all we heard was fe recession proof . It sure as hell ain’t inflation proof. Inflation bringing poor people to their knees . Of course Jd will say it’s the salesman or he’s not seeing it . I had 2 good clients nsf on me this week on ss billing .They said they were $600 in the hole and the bank took most of their money

Pretty rare that I get a cancellation. If I do it's usually a replacement. Last one I remember was a KSKJ. Guy calls in to cancer a policy he had a year and a half. KSKJ never got a replacement form. I talked to the guy. He said he just cancelled for no particular reason. I believe it was replaced but nothing I can do about it.

But when he mails in another card I will go see him again. Call or go see. I treat them just like another lead. When a current client mails in a card I don't bring it up unless they do on the phone. Once there it always comes up.

I just got in but I'll tell a kinda funny story. I got a call today from a lady referred to me. Just so happens the route I was taking today would pass within a mile of her house. She said on the phone she had mofo and ameri something. Said her friend told her I might be able to combine them and save her some money. Since I'm going that way anyway I tell her I will see her today.

I knew the area a bit. When I get there it seems familiar. But the family that lived in that area before had an unforgettable name. Her mofo was 7 years old. Her AIG was 1 year old. She wasn't told it was 2 year ROP.

Anyway, I see a plaque with that unforgettable name on it. She says that's her maiden name. I've been here before. Maybe 8 or 9 years ago. They had no money and didn't buy. Now the husband had died. Without life insurance. That's why she bought the mofo. Got it direct.

She now has KSKJ. But it took 9 years and two visits and a referral.

Jd never gets cancels . All his peeps makin $800-$1200 a month pay their ins even if they run out of money for food .Sure as hell ain’t what I see . In the old days all we heard was fe recession proof . It sure as hell ain’t inflation proof. Inflation bringing poor people to their knees . Of course Jd will say it’s the salesman or he’s not seeing it . I had 2 good clients nsf on me this week on ss billing .They said they were $600 in the hole and the bank took most of their money

Hey Don,how do you handle these two lead cards ?

Actually I don't say that. But thanks for speaking for me.

But I do not see that gloom and doom. Nor does most FEX agents. FEX as an IMO has over 90% persistency with KSKJ. About 90% with Trinity.

I believe you when you say you are losing business.

So there's, me, all the FEX agents and you. One of those things is not like the others.

Pretty rare that I get a cancellation. If I do it's usually a replacement. Last one I remember was a KSKJ. Guy calls in to cancer a policy he had a year and a half. KSKJ never got a replacement form. I talked to the guy. He said he just cancelled for no particular reason. I believe it was replaced but nothing I can do about it.

But when he mails in another card I will go see him again. Call or go see. I treat them just like another lead. When a current client mails in a card I don't bring it up unless they do on the phone. Once there it always comes up.

I just got in but I'll tell a kinda funny story. I got a call today from a lady referred to me. Just so happens the route I was taking today would pass within a mile of her house. She said on the phone she had mofo and ameri something. Said her friend told her I might be able to combine them and save her some money. Since I'm going that way anyway I tell her I will see her today.

I knew the area a bit. When I get there it seems familiar. But the family that lived in that area before had an unforgettable name. Her mofo was 7 years old. Her AIG was 1 year old. She wasn't told it was 2 year ROP.

Anyway, I see a plaque with that unforgettable name on it. She says that's her maiden name. I've been here before. Maybe 8 or 9 years ago. They had no money and didn't buy. Now the husband had died. Without life insurance. That's why she bought the mofo. Got it direct.

She now has KSKJ. But it took 9 years and two visits and a referral.

Good story.

Will you write someone again who cancelled ?

What do you tell him when you write him ?

I'm not to keen on rewrites unless I have other policies in that house that are good payers.

Inflation excuse comes up more often as a smokescreen. It's not affecting my persistency or placement.

Good story.

Will you write someone again who cancelled ?

What do you tell him when you write him ?

I'm not to keen on rewrites unless I have other policies in that house that are good payers.

Usually I will. It's situational. But that's the FE market. Someone is going to write that cancel. Might as well be me. I've got a guy now, son of a long time client, wrote him KSKJ twice and he lapsed both times. He wanted coverage again and seeing I have about 6 other family members I wrote him SNL the 3rd time. He's now lapsed that one. He's been calling and texting the last month or so wanting to pick up life insurance again. I've told him no so far. I'm hoping he doesn't get his mom involved. I would hate to say to her. She's referred so many people to me over the years.

Back to your original question, I work all leads the same. No matter how many times I've that lead, how old it is or if it's a current client. My goal on any lead is to find their WHY?

Why did you mail it? Why do you have me here? Why do you want to talk about this?

I'' sell people today that I didn't sell 2 or 3 years ago. Partly because I'm better at my job now but mostly it's just about timing.

Like the story I told above. The timing was that the husband died without insurance. Had I known and gone back a couple years later then maybe she wouldn't have had to buy the mofo direct? The guy that sold her the AIG a year ago was an orca agent that DK'ed her.

Things change. People that as rude as can be one day are nice as can be a year later sometimes. I pulled at a house last week that I'm sure I've been to at least 3 times. I didn't remember until I got there. He's never bought. When he came to the door I just asked him if anything has changed, he said nope. I said, see ya later, please stop mailing these cards in.

LMAO! You'll never get him to apologize about anything! He's been wrong many times on this forum and has yet to say he's sorry about anything. Hell, he won't even admit he's wrong when you prove him wrong. He just ignores the posts like he doesn't see them. We know he does, but he won't respond to them. Yeah, he's like that!

More made up stories from you. There's an archive here. Maybe you should use it?

I will and have apologized when I was sorry. I have admitted when I'm wrong. Probably not to you because I can't remember ever being wrong on anything pertaining to you. And you have certainly never proved that I was wrong about anything. But again, there's an archive. Prove you allegations.

Do I let you wallow in your nonsense and not respond to your drivel? Yes. I do live rent free in your head.

I will not apologize for something I'm not sorry about. Now go back and whine some more about my not liking your posts. One of the most childish things I've ever seen posted here.

Back