You "Experienced" Agents

Re: You "experienced" Agents.....

I would go captive. With a lack of knowledge in the industry it will hinder your chances in the first year to hit your goals due to a learning curve that comes with insurance.

Captive p&c you could look at Liberty Mutual. They provide a base which most companies won't, training, industry average comission, life insurance products, and some of the best bonus structures in the industry.

I would go captive. With a lack of knowledge in the industry it will hinder your chances in the first year to hit your goals due to a learning curve that comes with insurance.

Captive p&c you could look at Liberty Mutual. They provide a base which most companies won't, training, industry average comission, life insurance products, and some of the best bonus structures in the industry.

Thanks! Solid advice

Wow! An actual concise and helpful post in a forum thread. Imagine. Any luck thus far, KingTut? I would like to hear your findings.

Wow! An actual concise and helpful post in a forum thread. Imagine. Any luck thus far, KingTut? I would like to hear your findings.

There is a wealth of helpful information here at the forums. Always has been. You just have to dig it out instead of waiting for it to be handed to you.

I belong to a couple of different forums on the net and this one seems to have quite a few "difficult" individuals on it. But I can understand them. Every 1.2 seconds an individual logs into this site thinking that is the day they are going to make $100k/year selling insurance and they expect the guys on here to give them all the answers.

I get it. I am willing to dig. I am reading/learning every day from this site via just poking around and then using the search feature. I know in November when I take my exams that I will be better prepared to succeed in this field.

I am thankful for the advice/info on this forum. Just gotta dig :)

There is a wealth of helpful information here at the forums. Always has been. You just have to dig it out instead of waiting for it to be handed to you.

I've made a living full time online since 2000; so, I've lived on a lot of forums.

Insurance-forums.net stands out clearly as the most ethical and helpful I can remember.

Didn't mean to disparage this forum in my post above, just the opposite.

Back