Your review is done. AEP

Once you get to certain number of clients, it’s impossible to call them. I send out 3 emails starting in late Sept. I include a form to fill out (JotForm) and then include my Calendly link to schedule phone/zoom appts.
I was very surprised of the response this year. Very high.

form to list docs and meds?

I do the same thing. If you are serious about mapd great, I'll change you but client you have to get your stuff together. I'm not gonna spend 20 min explaining and then you stay put.

We also send a 5 min mapd vs sup video that squashes half the tire kickers right there.

I do the same thing. If you are serious about mapd great, I'll change you but client you have to get your stuff together. I'm not gonna spend 20 min explaining and then you stay put.

We also send a 5 min mapd vs sup video that squashes half the tire kickers right there.

Is it a video you produced ?

That is exactly where I am, at maximum capacity and hitting a crossroad. Train already licensed wife (estate purposes), or stop taking referrals.

I've hit the wall, but the golden boy (AKA my son) graduates from Texas Tech this year and starts at the business on June 1. He already got licensed last summer.

My work wife IS licensed and she processes the apps, controls the spreadsheet and makes sure nothing and no one is missed. My phone girl answers the phone, returns the voicemails. She can also look at the carrier sites and re-send Part D apps when necessary. And sends me a message on Teams so she can answer their quick questions, too. It works for us. But there are only X hours in the day and at some point, we are out of slots. Or have 150+ unread emails. Or both. ;)

Back