86 Year Old TX Final Expense

does anyone have an outlet for an 86 year old in TX besides Aetna and SNL????.....THX

The only possibility that I know of, other than the 2 aforementioned companies, is to back date to save age. I think Banker's Fidelity, Foresters, Sentinel Security, Settlers, and Standard Life and Accident do that.

The only possibility that I know of, other than the 2 aforementioned companies, is to back date to save age. I think Banker's Fidelity, Foresters, Sentinel Security, Settlers, and Standard Life and Accident do that.

They will let a client back date to become eligible for a product? I know a lot of companies backdate, but not usually to qualify for something you've passed.

They will let a client back date to become eligible for a product? I know a lot of companies backdate, but not usually to qualify for something you've passed.

It's all about backdating it to save the AGE, not backdating to be covered before you had a problem.

Now, I have only done this myself a few times when it made sense and the client could save money over a period of time. I've never done it in order to make them fall back into the max issue age situation. So I could be wrong that they will do it for that particular reason.

It's all about backdating it to save the AGE, not backdating to be covered before you had a problem.

Now, I have only done this myself a few times when it made sense and the client could save money over a period of time. I've never done it in order to make them fall back into the max issue age situation. So I could be wrong that they will do it for that particular reason.

I've never seen a company allow a client to backdate to become AGE eligible for a product. They are probably out there, but all I've asked said no.

Many companies allow backdating, many do not allow backdating to become eligible. The only company I can ever recall allowing it was American Memorial. You could back date to age 85 and be eligible, of course premiums for the back dated period were due.

There may be others, however that is the only one I can ever recall allowing it. Of course, the extra premiums were often a show stopper anyway.

That's quick thinking!:noteworthy: And who knows? It being their last chance might finally motivate some of these old mules.:skeptical:

Back