Aetna Avitar PHI ?!?

PaperHanger

Guru
100+ Post Club
Called phi, American answered, got my name etc, said hold on a second...several moments went by, I asked are you still there, yes hold on....OK now we're ready click click (welcome to india) a different voice comes on the line to do the phi.

We were disconnected twice, and the guy was very short if not rude with the client, several times client couldn't understand what he was saying. ..

I'm not sure if this is a pilot program or if anyone else has had this experience yet...imo, not appropriate for our target market.

Called phi, American answered, got my name etc, said hold on a second...several moments went by, I asked are you still there, yes hold on....OK now we're ready click click (welcome to india) a different voice comes on the line to do the phi.

We were disconnected twice, and the guy was very short if not rude with the client, several times client couldn't understand what he was saying. ..

I'm not sure if this is a pilot program or if anyone else has had this experience yet...imo, not appropriate for our target market.

I've noticed a few more foreigners on Aetna PHI calls over the past few months.

What time of day? Noticed a different call center with varied quality later in the day.

Had something similar happen a couple of months ago. I called in....and was met with Habeeb or Adbul, I hungup on him, dialed in again, got him again, hung up a a second time, called back 3rd time, got a redneck in TN, completed PHI, done, just hang up on them and call back.

It was 8:30pm, and it seemed like an American had answered and then transfered me to him, so I figured it was just going to be like that...next time I'll do the hangup trick or just ask to remain in country next time.
Calling tech support is one thing, but not a phi for these old folks...my client said "if this keeps up I'm just gonna say fergit tha whole thang", so I was a bit upset for a minute :-/

Had something similar happen a couple of months ago. I called in....and was met with Habeeb or Adbul, I hungup on him, dialed in again, got him again, hung up a a second time, called back 3rd time, got a redneck in TN, completed PHI, done, just hang up on them and call back.

The best part is when the one with the thick accent asked if we would need a translator for the applicant and the applicant said " Not if you have somebody there that speaks English."

I had one that did an outstanding job and one that nearly lost me the sale. Guess thats part of there business model.

I hope Aetna doesn't run American Continental into ground like they did with individual health insurance.

Back