0-85, telesales friendly no PHI

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Does such a product exist?

I’m looking for a life cross sale product for ACA clients.

They’re like the kids of FE prospects.

But I need something that covers younger ages, can be sold telephonically, and preferably without a PHI at all.

But I need something that covers younger ages, can be sold telephonically, and preferably without a PHI at all.

Yes. Sr Life covers all health conditions for ages 0-85. We started doing FE tele-sales in 2004. Voice signature, no 3rd party interference, simple one page application, SLICE app to prevent agent mistakes, etc. If interested call me 252-292-3350 and I can answer any question you may have to see if it might be a good fit for you.

Their not going to be interested in a fe policy at 20-40 yrs old unless on SSI or ssdi . All those people on aca subsidies pretty much work or control their income like landscape owners . Since not disabled and most in good health you have to sell them a 30 yr term or Gul . Am am has a pretty competitive 30 yr term with lenient underwriting. No phi . All fine electronic

Like DonP says once you start dealing with the younger ages you're pretty much leaving the FE arena. And there's tons of companies that will fit. Most are going to want some type of phone interview though. Check Illinois Mutual and United Home. They're big on WL and UL for smaller amounts on the younger ages. Foresters, Lafayette and Motorists do it too.

Working the family of the FE client is a great lead source for a non FE only agent.

I agree GUL, Sagicor was great, also 30 year ROPTerm with Reduced Paid Up option. If they are FEish and involved with mom or dad's FE decisions. UHL ROPTerm is an option. Giving the RPU as part of the quote.

However, not all or even the majority of the kids are young FE types. Many are standard or better.

Non med and simplified issue would be primarily.

IMohsoHO

Last edited:
Back