0-85, telesales friendly no PHI

Baltimores Apriority is definitely one of the more competitive i have found in the FE space. Ages 0-80. Can go up to $150,000 to age 60. 61-80 up to $75,000 all Easy Issue.
Standard and a Special band.
SOLID PRODUCT!

We just picked up BL. I didn’t notice the prices being all that.

But I’ll give it a second look.

By we I mean FEX picked them up. I didn’t contract with them as the rates didn’t look worth it.

I will look at it again.

Last edited:
Baltimores Apriority is definitely one of the more competitive i have found in the FE space. Ages 0-80. Can go up to $150,000 to age 60. 61-80 up to $75,000 all Easy Issue.
Standard and a Special band.
SOLID PRODUCT!

Thanks!

It’s a participating policy so very competitive and the top tier pricing when you’re comparing it to simplified issue nonparticipating products.

It’s also extremely easy to use and write high face amounts.

I just looked at the BL rates again. $10K for a 65 year old ns male is $20/mo more than the best rate.

What am I missing there?

I just looked at the BL rates again. $10K for a 65 year old ns male is $20/mo more than the best rate.

What am I missing there?
The Baltimore product listed on FEXquotes is the Silver Guard Standard and is priced almost the same as SNL Loyalty Preferred. He mention the Baltimore Apriority.. Would that be a different product?

You should be looking at “a priority” as their primary, super competitive product.

Both a peiroity & i provide are available in toolkit

Silver guard is no longer available under heartland

Back