AIC Leads - ? What is Going on Over There !

Cyborg7

Guru
100+ Post Club
LOL

Ok so I use a rotation of 3-5 different TM lead providers

Not sure what happened over at AIC .. but maybe Sherry left the company?

Bizarre .. tons of rumors. Rip off report even has an AIC thread now.

I am only owed about 6 lead. No phone calls or emails returned.

I may be the exception to the rule but I was always writing 3-4 apps for every 10-15 leads that I bought @ $18 per lead. My leads worked just fine.

Also hear that AIC went to Press 1s now

LOL

Ok so I use a rotation of 3-5 different TM lead providers

Not sure what happened over at AIC .. but maybe Sherry left the company?

Bizarre .. tons of rumors. Rip off report even has an AIC thread now.

I am only owed about 6 lead. No phone calls or emails returned.

I may be the exception to the rule but I was always writing 3-4 apps for every 10-15 leads that I bought @ $18 per lead. My leads worked just fine.

Also hear that AIC went to Press 1s now

Heard they are supplying Securus with leads! No time to get the independent agent leads but plenty of time to take my money! She went from top notch to complete garbage this year!!!

AIC crashed and burned over a year ago. As soon as they got great reviews on the forum they went down hill fast.

Moral of the story -- Do NOT share a GREAT lead source!!! Also, if the lead source is public information on the Forum, odds are it's on the downward spiral.

That's the case with telemarketing especially. It's too hard to ramp up and grow too fast. With direct mail they can always drop more mail. The returns may suffer but those same agents will be dropping through somewhere anyway.

But great telemarketers or appointment setters will tank if you announce how great they are on the forum.

AIC crashed and burned over a year ago. As soon as they got great reviews on the forum they went down hill fast.

Yeah...I'll jump on that grenade. I think I was mostly to blame for that. Which sucks, I had a great deal going there. I was getting 5 free leads for every 20 leads I ordered. And not only did I always get my 25 leads in a week, but Sherry would make sure they were developed at the times and specific days I wanted them developed.

Back