Anybody Using Voice Leads for Final Expense

I'm an agent and don't sell leads . I was genuinely asking if anyone is having success using the company- Voice Leads.

Voiceleads.us? I've used them. Tbey dont give you an address...just the number they called and a voice mail that is supposed to have a name and phone number. Will I use them a 2nd time...no!

They are basically a crappy version of a Press 1 lead. I know a guy that has a much higher quality P1 lead....and its a lot cheaper that VL

Voiceleads.us? I've used them. Tbey dont give you an address...just the number they called and a voice mail that is supposed to have a name and phone number. Will I use them a 2nd time...no!

They are basically a crappy version of a Press 1 lead. I know a guy that has a much higher quality P1 lead....and its a lot cheaper that VL

Yea, just having the number only is tough.

Who is your guy? What makes his leads higher quality? And what do they charge?

I have tried VL and so far most of the prospects I called to set an appointment were either GI due to health issues or they only wanted quotes over the phone. I have used TM leads in the past with fairly good success (30% converted to sales). But these are different. Out of 10 leads, I spoke to 7, got 2 h/u saying they didn't ask for a call back, 4 were only looking for quotes on phone, and 1 appointment for a lady that is GI only. Still have 3 people to talk to though.

Who is your guy? What makes his leads higher quality? And what do they charge?

I have tried VL and so far most of the prospects I called to set an appointment were either GI due to health issues or they only wanted quotes over the phone. I have used TM leads in the past with fairly good success (30% converted to sales). But these are different. Out of 10 leads, I spoke to 7, got 2 h/u saying they didn't ask for a call back, 4 were only looking for quotes on phone, and 1 appointment for a lady that is GI only. Still have 3 people to talk to though.

GI is what you will run into a lot with P1 leads.

John Galt here is selling leads...we started it together and well...it turns out I hate dealing with insurance agents..SHOCKER!! So now JG does it himself, but gets me my leads for cost...at least that's what he tells me ;) I know his are Live generated...I help in the setup.

Back