Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

Hmm....nope...still don't care. I'm just honest.:D

Hey DIG, as you know, you're one of my favorite posters. You keep mentioning how honest you are. When you replace a ROP that has 6 months left in the Contestable Period with a ROP...do you tell them that instead of 6 months of Contestability...they now have 24? If not, don't you think that's a wee bit DIShonest?:err:

----------

praaaaaaaise jesus!

Maybe Jesus can help you with your bankruptcy..

Court Name: U.S. Bankruptcy Court Records for the Southern District of Ohio
Case Number: 2:16-bk-53641
Party Name: Todd Arthur Daviso and Shara Leanne Daviso
Filing Type: Bankruptcy, Office: 2 Chapter: 7 Trustee: Terlecky, Myron N [Stipulation]
Date Published: December 28, 2016

----------

praaaaaaaise jesus!

That's a capital "J", son. Show some respect or fellow Columbus resident Rod Parsley might come over and kick your ass. If not him, maybe devout Catholic Urban Meyer will send over his D- line for a visit. Be careful, scout. You're playing in the wrong sandbox.:yes:;)

I doubt it........ But saying the truth that most on here won't admit to...I knew the typical turds would have a field day with me. I've spent all night going through ALL my past posts trying to find where I ever gave a rats ass what anyone though of me or my truthfulness on here.

I'm still looking.

----------

Remind me again...we are talking about selling Final Expense right? Not UL or annuity's? So all the "documentation" and blah blah blah I find hard to believe.

Guys...you all can sit here and run your mouth about how holier then thou you all are.

I've been doing this LONG enough with agents working for me to see that most agents would've done EXACTLY...without hesitation....THE EXACT SAME THING.

So please...stop with the BS already.

That's the problem with this FE Forum....its mostly lies...falsehoods....and recruit for the 3 or 4 posers that live on here.

But that's also why I like coming on here form time to time. I like calling you Guru's out with your BS.
Perhaps the reason the agents working for you would have done the exact same thing because you were the one that trained them?

Agents who fail to make even basic notes about client interaction do so to their own detriment. And this most definitely includes FE.

15 years now....I'm still skate'n by I guess without doing it.

----------

Hey DIG, as you know, you're one of my favorite posters. You keep mentioning how honest you are. When you replace a ROP that has 6 months left in the Contestable Period with a ROP...do you tell them that instead of 6 months of Contestability...they now have 24? If not, don't you think that's a wee bit DIShonest?:err:

That's not what the Thread was about TBH. (I appreciate you as a fan LOL)

Remember....the guy replaced it to save money. It sounds like the customer was approached about saving what he had. I saw twice it was told the customer did not.

So....OF COURSE we explain the situation. NO DOUBT. But we all know at the end of the day most will still go with saving the money.

Now...not ALL will. I've had plenty I've come across with LH. We can offer them better and way cheaper. But they still say..."nah...I'll just stick with what I have". Makes you wanna bang you're head against the wall.:embarrassed:

Again...most will say I'm back tracking or lying. Again...I could careless.

But especially in our line...we do 100% telesales. Everything is recorded. carriers DO check them. So we definitely play nicely.

----------

That's a capital "J", son. Show some respect or fellow Columbus resident Rod Parsley might come over and kick your ass. If not him, maybe devout Catholic Urban Meyer will send over his D- line for a visit. Be careful, scout. You're playing in the wrong sandbox.:yes:;)

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Listen bubbie....YOURE playing in the wrong sandbox internet tough guy.

I DID cap it. ALL. But when it posted it posted in all lower case dickhead.

I love when wanna be's make threats. It shows what a really wus you really are.

Now....get off my thread sweetie.

----------

The word has nothing to do with region even though religious people may use it. It simply means "I agree".

Really? Thanks for the clarification. LMAO No ****

----------

Would Jesus appreciate you making threats?

#hypocrite

----------

Perhaps the reason the agents working for you would have done the exact same thing because you were the one that trained them?

WOW....you have a college degree now don't you. Can't get nut'n past you now can we. baahaha:D:D:D:D

I know you're being honest. I really appreciate that and also showing exactly who you are and what you're about.

Remind me again...we are talking about selling Final Expense right? Not UL or annuity's? So all the "documentation" and blah blah blah I find hard to believe.

Guys...you all can sit here and run your mouth about how holier then thou you all are.

I've been doing this LONG enough with agents working for me to see that most agents would've done EXACTLY...without hesitation....THE EXACT SAME THING.

So please...stop with the BS already.

That's the problem with this FE Forum....its mostly lies...falsehoods....and recruit for the 3 or 4 posers that live on here.

But that's also why I like coming on here form time to time. I like calling you Guru's out with your BS.

Birds of a feather flock together! I hardly see people of integrity hanging out with or working for someone like you. Negative attracts negative and stinking thinking attracts stinking thinking. And you are a little stinker! :swoon:

Birds of a feather flock together! I hardly see people of integrity hanging out with or working for someone like you. Negative attracts negative and stinking thinking attracts stinking thinking. And you are a little stinker! :swoon:

That was funny Todd, but don't you think that that was a little bit below the belt?:twitchy:

Should I get the popcorn ready for another Todd fight?:)

Back