Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

That was funny Todd, but don't you think that that was a little bit below the belt?:twitchy:

Should I get the popcorn ready for another Todd fight?:)

Nah, not a fight, just pointing out the obvious. I just wanted to point out how unethical that he is by his own admittance. He was actually honest about it! Honesty and unethical all in the same post! Who woulda thought?

15 years now....I'm still skate'n by I guess without doing it.

----------

That's not what the Thread was about TBH. (I appreciate you as a fan LOL)

Remember....the guy replaced it to save money. It sounds like the customer was approached about saving what he had. I saw twice it was told the customer did not.

So....OF COURSE we explain the situation. NO DOUBT. But we all know at the end of the day most will still go with saving the money.

Now...not ALL will. I've had plenty I've come across with LH. We can offer them better and way cheaper. But they still say..."nah...I'll just stick with what I have". Makes you wanna bang you're head against the wall.:embarrassed:

Again...most will say I'm back tracking or lying. Again...I could careless.

But especially in our line...we do 100% telesales. Everything is recorded. carriers DO check them. So we definitely play nicely.

----------

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Listen bubbie....YOURE playing in the wrong sandbox internet tough guy.

I DID cap it. ALL. But when it posted it posted in all lower case dickhead.

I love when wanna be's make threats. It shows what a really wus you really are.

Now....get off my thread sweetie.

----------

Really? Thanks for the clarification. LMAO No ****

----------

Would Jesus appreciate you making threats?

#hypocrite

----------

WOW....you have a college degree now don't you. Can't get nut'n past you now can we. baahaha:D:D:D:D
C'mon, man! Can't anyone take a joke anymore? I don't know you, so nothing personal and you get enough grief on here without more piling on. People can disagree with how you operate but you've apparently built yourself a successful business. So good on you and God Bless.:yes:

p.s.- Urban Meyer? I respect the hell out of him as a competitor. But as a diehard Penn State fan, I'd like to see ol' Darth Vader get his ass kicked.:laugh: All in good Christian fun, of course.

I know you're being honest. I really appreciate that and also showing exactly who you are and what you're about.

Birds of a feather flock together! I hardly see people of integrity hanging out with or working for someone like you. Negative attracts negative and stinking thinking attracts stinking thinking. And you are a little stinker! :swoon:

Ooooooh Crocket. LOL The 80's called. They want their look back.

You're showing you're age with all these phrases bud.

But anyway...it is what it is. I don't sit and have training classes on how to cheat and write **** business. Agents will do what they do. This was not wrong in my eyes if the customer understood and wants to save money. So get over it.

Don't you have something else to do on a Saturday then whine about something like this???

You're like the media talking 24/7 about Russian Hacking swaying our election.

It's done. Move on. The guy wanted to save money.

----------

C'mon, man! Can't anyone take a joke anymore? I don't know you, so nothing personal and you get enough grief on here without more piling on. People can disagree with how you operate but you've apparently built yourself a successful business. So good on you and God Bless.:yes:

p.s.- Urban Meyer? I respect the hell out of him as a competitor. But as a diehard Penn State fan, I'd like to see ol' Darth Vader get his ass kicked.:laugh: All in good Christian fun, of course.

Gotcha. Text shows no emotion. My wife always says..."you can't type like you talk. It comes off wrong." If you knew me in person....you would understand.

PS...if Urban sent the D-Line from our last Bowl Game...I might actually have a pretty good chance.:D

Last edited:
Court records - Todd Arthur Daviso And Shara Leanne Daviso - S-D-OH

anyone else following this???

Never seen a bankruptcy case have so many twists and turns because someones purse was stolen

LOL Anything to try and bring me down. Its sad. Again Matt...I'm sorry you lasted literally a half a day with my company. It's ok. Like I said. Not everyone can sell by phone. It takes a real salesperson to sell someone over the phone. Theres nothing wrong with it. You found your niche. Peddling crap to diabetics based on price. Its all good. :D

----------

Never seen a bankruptcy case have so many twists and turns because someones purse was stolen

If I was like you...I would post those weird ass text messages you use to send me drunk. But I don't play that game like JD does. It's childish and frankly you obviously had(I say that hoping you got better)some drinking issues based on those weird messages.

I don't play games. I told the midget to stop sending me private messages. He kept sending them. I then told him that if he sent me another I would put it on the forum.

He was too stupid to listen and sent more. I put them on the forum just like I told him I would.

Now he's bankrupt because a purse got stolen?

Anyone that believes that will believe the rest of his lies.

At least his videos are good comedy.:yes:

They don't rise to the level of bontellivision but they are close.

What's really funny is where he says he's not a micromanager. Everyone that's ever been in contact with him knows that's a lie.:goofy:

Lordy - Chapter 7 - just gonna walk away and not pay debts - wow!

You were right earlier - we aren't in the same league. I pay my debts.

----------

See you are commission driven - shameful . . .

Geez. Brother...nothing you can do. Move on. Find some real sales. Like someone else said. GI or ppl on dialysis and alike always chargeback. He went pretty long with you actually.

And because no one else on here shows their true colors...if me or any of my agents came across this guy....we would've done the same damn thing.

Sorry. It saves him $120 a year and we make money. It is what it is.

I'm sure all the "pope's and priests" will blast me but its the truth. Everyone knows it. No way most anyone on here would've most likely bought that lead...called him or went to his house then said "no no Mr Cust...I'm going to leave you where you are even though I can close you saving you money...I will eat the cost of the lead...waste my time and pack up and leave."

Seriously guys. Stop the Sister Theresa Bullsh already.

Hmm....nope...still don't care. I'm just honest.:D

You are not only Bankrupt - you have no morals. Do your Carriers know that you filed Chapter 7?

----------

Perhaps the reason the agents working for you would have done the exact same thing because you were the one that trained them?

eggactly . . . Dude is a douche . . .

----------

Haha, you laugh like myinsurebiz. I call him Lamb Chops. You're not the same person are you?:err:

Bahahahaha . . . He couldn't wear my jock strap . . .

Back