Direct Mail Lead Vendors

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Who can get me 20/week exclusive DM leads - ages 60-75 at a fixed cost without switching my contracts . Pm me please .

----------

Who can get me 20/week exclusive DM leads - ages 60-75 at a fixed cost without switching my contracts . Pm me please .
I'm in Pennsylvania ...... .....

----------

You can check with Chris at Lead Connections and see if he will do set price in your area. Or Brady at Need A Lead.

Those will be your only stand alone options.

----------

Yea, what JD said. Just a fyi....it may prove pretty hard to get a fixed cost lead of 60-75 without being tied to another group. Just the facts. If either one of those vendors can do it and do it consistently I would be surprised.

You can check with Chris at Lead Connections and see if he will do set price in your area. Or Brady at Need A Lead. Those will be your only stand alone options.
thanks - do you have any contact info for them or can I "tag" then I this lost to contact me ? [email protected]

----------

I'd be willing to settle for 56 -79 ... 15k - 49,999 income filter - lead card can vary on what it says, but I'd like it to say affordable life insurance- I don't want it to say free information or any junk like that .

thanks - do you have any contact info for them or can I "tag" then I this lost to contact me ? [email protected]

----------

I'd be willing to settle for 56 -79 ... 15k - 49,999 income filter - lead card can vary on what it says, but I'd like it to say affordable life insurance- I don't want it to say free information or any junk like that .

Lead Connections; Lead Connection - Home Page

NAL; Direct Mail Leads from Need-A-Lead - Exclusive, Quality Leads That Work

----------

Neither will give you fixed cost leads and the 56 -79 ... 15k - 49,999 income filter that you are requesting. They can't do that and make money.

I know you are against contracting with an agency that is a regular on this forum because of the drama and arguing.

But when it comes down to it, having a fixed cost lead program is one of the most important things that a Final Expense agent can have.

I offered the same fixed cost lead program that most of us use, RGI, to several large IMO's that do not come to this forum, and they all PASSED on it.

Just because we have "drama" and argue on the forum, shouldn't stop you from having the best contracts along with a fixed cost lead so you can make a better living.

As far as I know, every TOP producer in the country is a TOP producer because they are on a fixed cost lead program.

If one of your IMO's doesn't have a fixed cost lead program, it's because you are not worth the trouble to them.

It's really that simple!

I'll finish with this.

When I went full time on our "Fixed Cost Lead Program", my numbers almost doubled.

Neither will give you fixed cost leads and the 56 -79 ... 15k - 49,999 income filter that you are requesting. They can't do that and make money. I know you are against contracting with an agency that is a regular on this forum because of the drama and arguing. But when it comes down to it, having a fixed cost lead program is one of the most important things that a Final Expense agent can have. I offered the same fixed cost lead program that most of us use, RGI, to several large IMO's that do not come to this forum, and they all PASSED on it. Just because we have "drama" and argue on the forum, shouldn't stop you from having the best contracts along with a fixed cost lead so you can make a better living. As far as I know, every TOP producer in the country is a TOP producer because they are on a fixed cost lead program. If one of your IMO's doesn't have a fixed cost lead program, it's because you are not worth the trouble to them. It's really that simple! I'll finish with this. When I went full time on our "Fixed Cost Lead Program", my numbers almost doubled.

I'm on a fixed cost lead program - I run 20 leads a week and average 15k / month. I'm trying to increase my ROI .

----------

I mean no offense , but I'm
Not looking for advice on what I can't do.

----------

I'm on a fixed cost lead program - I run 20 leads a week and average 15k / month. I'm trying to increase my ROI . ---------- I mean no offense , but I'm Not looking for advice on what I can't do.
Although , I appreciate if you are trying to help save me time .

----------

Annnnd I quoted myself ..... Fantastic ! #iphoneuser

KSutton... with those numbers, you don't need to risk changing anything.

Just increase the weekly lead load by another 10 to 20 weekly if you want to increase your net.

I'm on a fixed cost lead program - I run 20 leads a week and average 15k / month. I'm trying to increase my ROI .

----------

I mean no offense , but I'm
Not looking for advice on what I can't do.

----------

Although , I appreciate if you are trying to help save me time .

----------

Annnnd I quoted myself ..... Fantastic ! #iphoneuser

KSutton... with those numbers, you don't need to risk changing anything. Just increase the weekly lead load by another 10 to 20 weekly if you want to increase your net.

Thanks for that advice . My thoughts - please let me know your opinion.

Most of my aged leads , the ones I can't get ahold of , are all under the age of 60.

If I can eliminate leads 60 and under (I guess 55 and under from
The info Im gathering ) then I will increase the number of people that I get ahold of without increasing my expenses .

If I increase the number of people I get ahold of , I will increase the number of sits and we can follow this train to the end . ....

I'm not looking to have an additional 10 or 20 leads to dk a week - I'm trying to increase my apps per week without changing the amount of leads I have .

Thoughts ?

Back