Door Knocking a Lead with No Number

Life4me

Guru
100+ Post Club
If I encounter a locked gate, no phone number and no access to the door, how do you handle this situation? Do you go back?

Last edited:
If encounter a locked gate, no phone number and no access to the door, how do you handle this situation? Do you go back?

I mail them a copy of the lead card and tell them I've been trying to reach them about it. I enclose my card and wait for them to call.

If encounter a locked gate, no phone number and no access to the door, how do you handle this situation? Do you go back?

You really couldn't figure out this dire "situation" on your own? Self reliance and common sense are a dying breed, don't know how many times I have waited 5-10 minutes at a gate and snuck in behind someone

If you're talking about a fenced yard with a locked gate, it doesn't hurt to rattle the gate, then call out, "HELLO! ANYBODY HOME?" If no response, I sometimes write a note on the back of my business card, & stick that near the lock on the DRIVEWAY gate, so they'll see it when they get back. Then go next door & ask the neighbor if they know when the prospect is usually home. While handing them your card, ask, "So who you got your life insurance with?" (You know where to go with that!! ;) ) Then, drive back by later to see if the card's gone and/or there's a car in the drive that wasn't there before. If so, try the gate rattle/calling out again.

You really couldn't figure out this dire "situation" on your own? Self reliance and common sense are a dying breed, don't know how many times I have waited 5-10 minutes at a gate and snuck in behind someone

I think you have been in sun too long with that bottle of Jim Beam because no where in my post did I mean a gated complex. Thx for your worthless post

Back