Final Expense for Low Income

I think you like hearing yourself talk . . . Hush now boy . . .

No, I know you do not know what you are doing. You have not written the business you claim and even what little business it was it was not FE and it was all charged back.

You will fail this time just like you did before. You have changed absolutely nothing.

Your posts from 9 years ago are exactly like your posts now.

You are untrainable and by you are untrainable by choice.

The only people you listen to are the company shirts that have no clue about placing business.

To my knowledge the answer is no. Your IMO can give you link though if you want to try it and contribute to the beta testing.

Still has a glitch/crash periodically. A super strong Wi-Fi signal helps. And it's not a concrete E decision yet, as all apps are still flowing over an underwriters desk once submitted, until they are confident that the underwriting engine is rendering the correct decisions.
Thanks. .

Snl don't draft de correctly. Thats why they stopped advancing as persistency sucks. Even Lbl who doesn't draft ss correctly no longer advances on this business. Outside Trans and Trinity you're looking at 50% persistency on de business.

Is that new? I've used the SNL eapp on DE payers and did not have to send in a form.

Hmm. I'll check tomorrow but definitely had to set it up on paper a month ago. There wasn't an option on the eapp. That's a huge step up if it's in there now.

I haven't done one in at least a couple months. Nothing to send in on any of them. That's why I asked if it was a change.

I entered the DE info card info right on the iPad.

Thanks.. I just caught the Ipad reference. Does it not work with a windows tablet?

No idea. I've only used it on an iPad. It worked great when I used it. I agree with Boman that it's much slower than filing out a paper application but the instant decision is nice.

I had one declined on the spot. That was helpful too as I was able to shift to another company.

I don't really know why they declined her. This lady had KSKJ and Grange with me already and was wanting more coverage. I did the RNA voice app and she was approved. Then did the SNL and she was declined. Wrote her Trans because of that decline and she was approved preferred.

Wrote the lady with 5 companies. Approved will all but SNL.

Back