Final Expense Sales Over Phone?

Ferradinho

Anyone know of a company or program that I can do final expense (and possibly medicare supplement) over the phone where I don't have to visit their home?
I have a few non-resident licenses but I am in WA where I have found out the options for this are basically non-existent. I am 5 minutes from Portland so I would be willing to make visits if anyone knows of a good product in OR.
Any input is much appreciated...

Anyone know of a company or program that I can do final expense (and possibly medicare supplement) over the phone where I don't have to visit their home?
I have a few non-resident licenses but I am in WA where I have found out the options for this are basically non-existent. I am 5 minutes from Portland so I would be willing to make visits if anyone knows of a good product in OR.
Any input is much appreciated...

Yes..call Greg 252-292-3350 anytime. I've been selling Final Expense entirely over the phone last 3 years. 7 years in the field before I started selling over the phone. You MUST be willing to be trained on this method and you will need to purchase 20 (or more) leads per week. Leads are $15 each and pre-qualified to have either checking or savings account. The beauty of the phone is you can find the "yesses" and the "no's" much quicker.

With the training your close ratio is about the same as in the field and persistency is about the same also if you follow our system. However, you MUST be fully committed to doing this full-time. If you just want to do this part time don't bother because you are setting yourself up for failure. Takes about 5 hours of practice with our script so you will sound natural, because on the phone you do NOT want to sound like a sales person or a telemarketer. You don't even want to sound like an insurance agent either.

Takes about 20-30 hours to work 20 leads on the phone because sometimes you have to call someone 5 or more times before you catch them. You should close 4,5, or 6 of the 20 leads. 1st week you'll probably only close 3 of the 20 leads because you are going through the learning curve.

Some people on this forum knock the idea of selling on the phone...either because they have never tried it or they were unsuccessful because they had lousy training. My agents average $2000 - $5000 per week of annualized production each...because they follow our system EXACTLY. If still interested feel free to call me.

My agents average $2000 - $5000 per week of annualized production each...because they follow our system EXACTLY. .

I like to make that kind of money staying at home and just talking on the phone. $260,000 a year staying home. Hmmm.

I must be doing something wrong.

I would think selling health ins would be easier then selling F.E. over the phone.

You are the 1st person, that I talked to that has told me that they make $100,000 plus staying at home, and just selling over the phone. How many agents do you have making 2,000 to 5,000 a week?

I like to make that kind of money staying at home and just talking on the phone. $260,000 a year staying home. Hmmm.

I must be doing something wrong.

I would think selling health ins would be easier then selling F.E. over the phone.

You are the 1st person, that I talked to that has told me that they make $100,000 plus staying at home, and just selling over the phone. How many agents do you have making 2,000 to 5,000 a week?

The commission is more like $1200 - $2000 per week because some business falls off the books. Sorry you don't believe me. Also high quality leads help.

What constitutes a high quality lead praytell??????????????:skeptical:

Gee, where do I and others sign up? Is there enough room for all of us?

This gets so old. "Have to commit" bullshit.

"The beauty of the phone is you can find the "yesses" and the "no's" much quicker"

Really?!

Ferradinho, look brother, weeding through the maze of crap on this forum is mind boggling. Take your time and devour it top to bottom. You will find great information from some of the pro's. You will learn to know who they are. Markingriffin is one of them as well as several others. But don't get to excited until you really use your due dilligence.

Just a word of caution.

If I've ofended anyone, you can apologize to me later;)

Wise words.

"The beauty of the phone is you can find the "yesses" and the "no's" much quicker"

Really?!

Ferradinho, look brother, weeding through the maze of crap on this forum is mind boggling. Take your time and devour it top to bottom. You will find great information from some of the pro's. You will learn to know who they are. Markingriffin is one of them as well as several others. But don't get to excited until you really use your due dilligence.

Just a word of caution.

Really?!

Just a word of caution.

A high quality Final Expense lead is one that is less than 24 hours old, pre-screened to have a bank account (for advance comm. and persistency), and expressed an interest in talking to an agent for info on enrolling in a plan so their family can afford the funeral costs,etc.

By the way...the original poster was asking about this opportunity and I shared with him what I do. If he's not interested that's fine.

Don't believe this conversation involves you. You seem to be a wounded agent who is pi-ss-ed. Even if you were interested I would turn you down. I believe your Mexican accent would hurt your performance. Cheers!

Back