Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

Then they should not call it GI!! Call it kinda sorta GI, these companies cease to amaze me.

----------

Cant remember the app questions off top of my head but Snl has a sweet little policy called Security Care Plan, it has 3 levels with one being an rop. I think it goes to really young ages, Ive written a few teenagers with it.

Select, Special and Limited. The Limited is $10,000 max and 25/50/100% The $10,000 max is a negative but the graded is a plus.

----------

I agree. The way she explained it is that they do mib and RX checks and cannot afford to check the status of an HIV person. I'm checking with Prudential to see if they accept brokers for a product they have specifically designed for HIV patients.

----------

Who is SNL? Do they accept brokers?

----------

You can try, but the uw said they check MIB and RX on GI products.

Yes, you can contract direct with them.

Newby is right, Pre Need might be the best fit for him, IF he can handle the higher premium. For his age, a 10k pre need plan through ForeThought would be:

10 Years - $102.40
7 Years - $136.90
5 Years - $150.00
3 Years - $229.70

There is no way he could have paid that.

I find as a whole GI policies are pretty much a waste of time. If its for a personal friend or a referral you really want to take care of, ok; but to go out of your way on a 30 minute drive each way to write an" if come, maybe"; I don't do it and don't recommend doing it.

Then to compound the issue even further, too many of them don't pay and you waste even more time trying to save them.

F2F is not required for all GI policies, if you have any iffy one, why don't you just mail or email?

Monumental would take him with 2-year graded for $37.40 per month. Lifetime pay. $10,000.

They go down to age 18 with that product.

If he lives past age 54 that will be a real bad choice for him but I guess if his health recovers he can qualify for something better later and walk away from what he paid into this one.

These are the cases where preneed makes more financial sense if he can afford the higher premium.

Where are you getting this from ?

Question 2.b on the 0-44 if answered yes,heart attack in the past 2 years..............

Part C2 - If Any Question In This Section Is Answered "Yes", The Proposed Insured Is Not Eligible For Any Coverage.

Where are you getting this from ?

Question 2.b on the 0-44 if answered yes,heart attack in the past 2 years..............

Part C2 - If Any Question In This Section Is Answered "Yes", The Proposed Insured Is Not Eligible For Any Coverage.

Newby posted that almost 4 years ago. I believe several things have changed since then..

Back