Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

Robert Patterson will also steal your money for "leads". That guy is trouble. He stole $625 for leads after working with him and knowing him since March of 2015. He's bad news.
Oh wow, I've got CalStar with him. I told him I'd be shocked if I ever used them. I thought he seemed like a used car salesman. I only dealt with him on the phone. I found him on FexQuotes. They showed 3 FMO's that offered them(now there are 6) and he paid the best. I'm glad I never even considered getting any more contracts with him.

Crappy website. First Funeral Planning

Oh wow, I've got CalStar with him. I told him I'd be shocked if I ever used them. I thought he seemed like a used car salesman. I only dealt with him on the phone. I found him on FexQuotes. They showed 3 FMO's that offered them(now there are 6) and he paid the best. I'm glad I never even considered getting any more contracts with him.

Crappy website. First Funeral Planning
Also somewhat misleading website since it implies he's providing a funeral pre-planning service. I wonder if he gives his clients a deceptive form like the LH FCGS form, making them think they've bought a funeral preneed plan.

Back