How Long Does It Take to Get Paid?

Not a whole lot of diversity there....Guess you could use LBL as your bread and butter? Just becareful of advance on direct express. MOO is paid on 1st draft and I've used them twice jn 7 months. American Am? Only experience I have is replacing it. You need a foresters/transamerica/kskj heavy hitter to help.

Trans must have been burned bad on advancing . Not only have they moved to advancing on first draft but it's 3 days after the draft.Maybe Kskj takes as much as Trans but add in no height/weight and it's really invaluable . My biggest complaint with Trans is they take 2-3 weeks to notify you by mail of an nsf. I've tried to get them to send by email but they won't .

----------

On another subject. Conner mcgregor knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds. He could take mma to the moon now making $10-$20 mil a fight

Trans must have been burned bad on advancing . Not only have they moved to advancing on first draft but it's 3 days after the draft.Maybe Kskj takes as much as Trans but add in no height/weight and it's really invaluable . My biggest complaint with Trans is they take 2-3 weeks to notify you by mail of an nsf. I've tried to get them to send by email but they won't . ---------- On another subject. Conner mcgregor knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds. He could take mma to the moon now making $10-$20 mil a fight

Just watched the card. Best fight was the Weidman fight. However, these guys don't make that much on their fights. Endorsements is where it's at for those guys.

How sure are you I'm being lied to ?

because LBL holds back part of your commission. Non negotiable. ask your upline why they lied to you

Can't wait to be fuxed. I'm spread open all lubed up

----------

Nothing.. the bank draft will come back NSF... :)

Stop abbreviating. Everyone. It's annoying. I came to the forums for transparency

----------

Than why ask the question? You already had the answer????

Up like = untrustworthy

----------

Just watched the card. Best fight was the Weidman fight. However, these guys don't make that much on their fights. Endorsements is where it's at for those guys.

I'd get my ass knocked out for what the money they're making. Thing is, you can't ask for a million dollar opportunity.. You gotta make your own.

That's why I'm in industry.

New thread entitled, "am i doing the right thing?" coming

Cheers

Back