I Thought I Had Seen Everything

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I went on an appointment today and was met at the door by the wife, Bessie. She said it was not a good time. I hear that a lot, so I tried to overcome the objection. She said that there is a big woods rat loose in the house and that they are cleaning out the closets trying to find it. I ask "Are you sure it is not a squirrel?" and she held her hands up to show me how long it was. She said it was 8 to 10 inches and the tail had no hair. About that time her daughter screamed and busted through the front door. Shortly afterwards I heard a shotgun blast and the husband screamed "Bessie come help me?" I quickly gave her my card and left. I don't think she was making it up.

I went on an appointment today and was met at the door by the wife, Bessie. She said it was not a good time. I hear that a lot, so I tried to overcome the objection. She said that there is a big woods rat loose in the house and that they are cleaning out the closets trying to find it. I ask "Are you sure it is not a squirrel?" and she held her hands up to show me how long it was. She said it was 8 to 10 inches and the tail had no hair. About that time her daughter screamed and busted through the front door. Shortly afterwards I heard a shotgun blast and the husband screamed "Bessie come help me?" I quickly gave her my card and left. I don't think she was making it up.

It was probably just a recording and a good acting job "Howard Stern" style. :)

I'm sure they play it loud for all the salesman that come by

Hahaha...the world of FE. Cat piss...rat guts...you can't make this stuff up. Don't ya just love it? :twitchy:

That's just the ol' level 2 varmint stall.

It was probably just a recording and a good acting job "Howard Stern" style. :) I'm sure they play it loud for all the salesman that come by

Like the scene from Home Alone when Kevin turns the tv up loud as the burglars are trying to get in, they hear the gun shots on the TV and run away.

I think last week I was in the house from the movie Overboard, it was a single dad raising his 2 sons at a house in the country, it was pretty gross lol

Last month I pulled up to a house in southern Alabama. The yard was full of goats and chickens. I knocked on the door and a man said come in. I went inside and sat down close to him. All of the sudden a kid goat came running through the house and jumped up into my lap just like a little dog would. Cute little thing.

Back