Income Filters?????

Rheagan24

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I been getting a crazy high number of people with no checking but they have DE Cards. Will adding income filters help with this? I currently use 0-50k. What's been the difference if you made the switch?

Kinda-sorta helps. Different locations tend to have higher or lower DE concentrations. I was in "Little Appalacia" a few weeks ago and wrote a half-dozen DE cases.

Just looking at my last 25-30 apps 40% is DE. But they do stay on the books. Thanks to Family Benefits.

Kinda-sorta helps.

Different locations tend to have higher or lower DE concentrations.

Exactly. There is no filter for folks on Medicare and Medicaid, but if you're working an area you know the zip codes; people with certain incomes tend to live near other people with similar incomes.

Kinda-sorta helps.

Different locations tend to have higher or lower DE concentrations.

I was in "Little Appalacia" a few weeks ago and wrote a half-dozen DE cases.
Where is that?.. Used to be southern Indiana was called "Little Appalacia"..

I been getting a crazy high number of people with no checking but they have DE Cards. Will adding income filters help with this? I currently use 0-50k. What's been the difference if you made the switch?

I added a new income filter a little over a month ago....instant new cash, less dreggs of humanity.....I sit in less cat piss too:yes:

I've actually considered dropping it lower. Do all of you top it at 50?
I've been coming up to quite a few pretty nice homes and yards.
But I guess that's only a few zips, and I mainly just work suburbs.
Almost feel like pivoting to annuities lmaofialol.

Mr Galt you might be sitting in less Cat Piss but you run age and income filters you're sitting in your car an awful lot .I've tried narrowing all filters and the area you got to cover is Brutal to get 20-30 cards a week.

Back