Question on American Income life

I send in all surrender forms for my clients. Foresters always requires their form regardless of amount.

Columbian requires their form. Bankers has a form. AIG has a form. RNA, Prosperity, AIL, Trustage, MetLife, LH, AmAm, Woodmen,Trans, Oxford, etc.

More do than don’t.

Companies that require personalized forms I ask them to mail the forms while we are on the phone stopping the draft.

I deliver policies so they usually have the forms by the time I deliver the policies.

Then before I fax or email the surrender form on the day the new policy starts I call the person. I will not send in a surrender form without speaking to the person.

I am a notary so that’s easily taken care of.

And people like that too.

Jd serious question . Of all these agents you replace none of them come out and try to save it ? That’s my strong pt is saving . Surely some of these agents got to be saving a few . Especially an older policy

Jd serious question . Of all these agents you replace none of them come out and try to save it ? That’s my strong pt is saving . Surely some of these agents got to be saving a few . Especially an older policy

They do try to save them. I can't remember one being successful.

They do try to save them. I can't remember one being successful.

Wow . I come from a different cloth . I’ve rarely got replaced on fe that I know of . But whenever I got a replacement form I was relentless in saving it . It’s just how I tick .

Wow . I come from a different cloth . I’ve rarely got replaced on fe that I know of . But whenever I got a replacement form I was relentless in saving it . It’s just how I tick .

They are relentless. But they just can’t compete.

Back