Question on American Income life

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I met a woman who works for American income life . I know their an atrocious firm . She’s been in the business 9 months . She said she has a temp license ( is this A loa( licensed only agent ) . I asked her why she didn’t get licensed and she didn’t know . Why would one get a temp license ? She said she’s not vested for 10 yrs . I’m willOmg to bet these clients are even here’s .Shes sharp and will do well but I know she’s going to get hurt .Any view on how Ail works appreciated .

I met a woman who works for American income life . I know their an atrocious firm . She’s been in the business 9 months . She said she has a temp license ( is this A loa( licensed only agent ) . I asked her why she didn’t get licensed and she didn’t know . Why would one get a temp license ? She said she’s not vested for 10 yrs . I’m willOmg to bet these clients are even here’s .Shes sharp and will do well but I know she’s going to get hurt .Any view on how Ail works appreciated .

A temporary lic. will allow her to sale while she works toward being fully lic. AIL may very well do this to cut through the dead wood before recruiters invest too much time in someone who is unable or unwilling to cut the mustard.

I started working under a temp lic. when I started. It allows for field training to begin immediately.

A temporary lic. will allow her to sale while she works toward being fully lic. AIL may very well do this to cut through the dead wood before recruiters invest too much time in someone who is unable or unwilling to cut the mustard.

I started working under a temp lic. when I started. It allows for field training to begin immediately.

Who gets paid on the business? Who do the clients belong to?

I used to work at American Income life. Wrote a lot of business there before I saw what was happening. That’s all I ever knew. The culture there keeps people looking inward instead of out so you pretty much bleed AIL blue if you’re there more than a month or two. Super expensive, not vested 100% day 1, super low commissions, force policy holders to meet with hard closing sales agents every 6 months or a year to “update” their policy. If you are there for 9 months you can definitely close though that’s for sure.

I used to work at American Income life. Wrote a lot of business there before I saw what was happening. That’s all I ever knew. The culture there keeps people looking inward instead of out so you pretty much bleed AIL blue if you’re there more than a month or two. Super expensive, not vested 100% day 1, super low commissions, force policy holders to meet with hard closing sales agents every 6 months or a year to “update” their policy. If you are there for 9 months you can definitely close though that’s for sure.

Today I met with a F,78,NT heart attack 18 months ago,oxygen,diabetic neuropathy.

The AIL agent absolutely raped this poor woman.

The agent sold her over the phone on Zoom a 10k WL level for $188 a month. The health questions for the heart attack and oxygen use were both marked no.

How did this get through their UW ? They must not run script check ?

Even worse,they scared her,told her the Motorist 13k WL policy inforce since 2005,paying around $45/a month was going to cancel at age 80 and to drop it.

The AIL agent frightened her into thinking it was term.

The replacement box on the application for AIL was checked no.

She takes Ranexa,isorbide,and has nitro. Had a stent placed 18 months ago.

The agent got her to sign the surrender,sent it in,and she received CV around $5500. She put the money in the bank.

This lady did not need the money.

Im going to fix this and supply a statement on a form from the DOI,get it signed,fax it in for her,

How do these kinda agents sleep at night ?

Last edited:
Back