One Time TM Lead Purchases?

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Had much fewer than my normal standing order of DM leads come in last week so I was wanting to check on getting some TM leads to supplement last week and perhaps any coming weeks that may be weak as well. Tried calling and emailing Thad at Primatech since last Friday but still haven't heard back, so just wanting to see who else would be recommended for one-time TM lead purchases from time to time.

I was looking at Primatech website yesterday. Says no orders are being taken at this time due to a server upgrade or something like that.Thad, are you out of it, or is it just temporary?

Had much fewer than my normal standing order of DM leads come in last week so I was wanting to check on getting some TM leads to supplement last week and perhaps any coming weeks that may be weak as well. Tried calling and emailing Thad at Primatech since last Friday but still haven't heard back, so just wanting to see who else would be recommended for one-time TM lead purchases from time to time.

Feel free to contact us at The Lead Jerk | Final Expense Avatar Leads or you can give us a call. Phone numbers on website, thanks.

Fortune hooked me & some of my guys up with his leads as a sample recently & I must say I was VERY impressed w them.

Made GREAT $$$$ off of a very small sample size!

lol, a month ago the lead Jerk had the greatest leads on the planet. “Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.” ....

lol, a month ago the lead Jerk had the greatest leads on the planet. “Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.” ....

Yea, lol, no more $7.50 leads for the fe god.

----------

Happy to help!

No avatars here though - just live TM leads.

Lead Heroes - Insurance Marketing Simplified

Takes about 3 business days to get your completed order back

I thought you understood lead technology....avatars are live.:) With a twist. Nice try though.

Back