RNA Rate Increase FE

Got same email. RNA seems to be getting greedy. Wasn't that long ago when they had last increase. Already much higher than Transamerica (and others)in the 50-59 age group. So much for the "idea" of since people are living longer rates should be going DOWN.... Just when i was bragging on how they have shortened the "dreaded" phone interview process . *Hoping it's just a small increase

Got same email. RNA seems to be getting greedy. Wasn't that long ago when they had last increase. Already much higher than Transamerica (and others)in the 50-59 age group. So much for the "idea" of since people are living longer rates should be going DOWN.... Just when i was bragging on how they have shortened the "dreaded" phone interview process . *Hoping it's just a small increase

They still have their place, but certainly won't be anyone's go to.

June, 2013 was the last rate increase. That pretty much was their death knell.

Then another nail in the coffin was the voice sig app that started in Dec, 2014.

They were sold a bill of goods about phone sales. They still refuse to see that.

it has to be a huge rate increase or they wouldn't be keeping it a secret for as long as possible.

Man, I REALLY miss the "old" RNA (before the phone interview B.S.) They had the best app. out there. Four pages with two places to sign. So SIMPLE. *I remember JD you were big on RNA back then. Seems like another world huh

Foresters just redid there Term policy and took rates way down. Wish they'd undo last years Planright increase.

This must be related to their super relaxed underwriting. Other than KSKJ, is there any other FE plan that is liberal as RNA?

No trans is not. Trans standard is far more expensive than rna level.

If I were willing, I could clean sheet the crap out of RNA. I'll bet a lot of people have and claims have killed them.

This must be related to their super relaxed underwriting. Other than KSKJ, is there any other FE plan that is liberal as RNA?

No trans is not. Trans standard is far more expensive than rna level.

If I were willing, I could clean sheet the crap out of RNA. I'll bet a lot of people have and claims have killed them.

I doubt that. They are getting ready to start paying dividends on their whole life product. Probably just trying to fund that.

I would say sat Trans is every bit as liberal as RNA . *Depends on meds/health issue. Trans will offer day one coverage for COPD if only using an inhaler where RNA will be graded regardless. Trans will also offer day one on heart attack within 2 years. RNA-graded. I usually try to use RNA first ,but there have been numerous times over the past few years where I have had a client declined by RNA only to turn around and get immediate coverage with Trans. *Both have their "moments"....

Back