Securus Final Expense

Apparently Travis was holding them back. Didn't they just move to a bigger building this week?

No we move into the new building next week... We wish nothing but the best for Travis and this move has nothing to do with this.

Maybe digfe went back there? They would definitely need a bigger building for his head. The ceilings wouldn't have to be taller than 5 feet though. :laugh:

This would never be allowed...

I just confirmed the worst about my leads from Securus.

In the last few weeks, I have confirmed that Securus has been pimping my supposedly exclusive Platinum leads to another agency in my area.

I had wondered why every other house had JUST had an agent in right before me...

Hopefully this is enough proof to stay far away from them.

In the last few weeks, I have confirmed that Securus has been pimping my supposedly exclusive Platinum leads to another agency in my area.

I had wondered why every other house had JUST had an agent in right before me...

Raise all sorts of hell and get your money back!

Those crooks. Make dickstein apologize to you in person.

I know a local guy that is with securus and he told me that guy Andy from NAA started securus and also "invented" return of premium term policies lol. He said there are no more exclusive leads anywhere. I asked him his closing ratio and he said about 15% but it was "going up"

I know a local guy that is with securus and he told me that guy Andy from NAA started securus and also "invented" return of premium term policies lol. He said there are no more exclusive leads anywhere. I asked him his closing ratio and he said about 15% but it was "going up"

Lets follow this guy around pgh and replace all business. I will split 50/50 with you..deal?

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

They only pay 55% and you pay for leads. Their hook to get in the door is a free accidental death policy. There are far too many contacts on this forum willing to pay 100% and more and you generate your own leads.Don`t do the 55%. Good luck.

Back