Using Electronic Apps For FE?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have been kicking around buying a tablet of some sort to take apps and electronically submit them to the carrier.

Has anybody moved to electronic apps only with the big FE players?

Are there any legality issues with someone signing an electronic version of a paper application?

I have been kicking around buying a tablet of some sort to take apps and electronically submit them to the carrier.

Has anybody moved to electronic apps only with the big FE players?

Are there any legality issues with someone signing an electronic version of a paper application?

I use docusign on my ipad to obtain the signatures and then you can email it right in. Americo accepts it. Don't know about any if the other companies though

I tried with my ipad using Dropbox and Form Tools but went back to paper ap's. Guess I'm too old fashion.

Signnow is one of my favorites. You can create a template application where the sign once in a popup and then touch for remaining signatures.

Signnow is one of my favorites. You can create a template application where the sign once in a popup and then touch for remaining signatures.

Yeah I use sign now personally, but that would seem a little shady using it for clients IMO. You would be able to save their signature and use it for things in the future like buying life insurance online lol. You already have all the pertinent informtion. This could be trouble honestly.

Also this was discussed in another forum, maybe life insurance or the technology forum, and someone said that the app could be voided by some slick attorney saying the client didnt realize they were signing a contract.

anyone use monumentals new app? I have not used americo 's yet. I downloaded the app , but I have yet to use it. Curious too.

Back