What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

Yes i know Snl is graded for Copd but Nfl's first line was about pricing in general and Snl was not competitive on price. He said" The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies.". If you look at Snl's pricing of both smoker and non smoker rates only a few carriers are more competitive. Unless you have Kskj then Snl is competitive overall.

Yes i know Snl is graded for Copd but Nfl's first line was about pricing in general and Snl was not competitive on price. He said" The issue I've had with SNL is I do a lot of replacement and its usually an easier sale to put your bet foot forward in (terms of price) with other companies.". If you look at Snl's pricing of both smoker and non smoker rates only a few carriers are more competitive. Unless you have Kskj then Snl is competitive overall.

For a 60 year old in Michigan that has COPD(no oxygen)$10K:

Non smoker

LBL SIMPL Standard(Level) $59.24
SNL Modified/ROP $55.23

For $4.01 extra for Level vs. ROP, I'll go with LBL all day long.

Smoker

LBL SIMPL Standard(Level) $81.39
SNL Modified/ROP $82.08

LBL Level beats SNL ROP. I'd think he'd want LBL in his bag of tricks if they aren't there. KSKJ's still the winner, but this is to show you there's a better option than SNL.:yes:

Possibly Trans was updating it's portal, but I just checked @ agentnetinfo.com and the Transamerica 2018 Convention Status Report is posted now.

To this day Trans has been unable to put MY production/convention status on my own portal. They keep telling me that they are working on it!

I had a uncomplicated COPD'er declined with UP2 two weeks ago. That product is so unpredictable its not worth the risk.

I find if I have 2 or three companies and they are all close I go with the company who is the easiest to deal with. Not only for me the agent but also the insured as well.

Last Thursday I had to call Trans to get a cash out figure and it took almost 25 minutes. So to prove a point I put a call into SNL and when a live person answered the phone, the client was essentially sold.

On the other hand if you write a COPD graded when other companies will take him level, your looking at a chargeback waiting to happen.

So you replaced Trans and are licensed with Trans?Most of the time the company won't say a word but if you have big renewals and they can you that'll hurt. Anyone ever had a company you're licensed with can you for replacing business and you're licensed with them?

So you replaced Trans and are licensed with Trans?Most of the time the company won't say a word but if you have big renewals and they can you that'll hurt. Anyone ever had a company you're licensed with can you for replacing business and you're licensed with them?

That's why replacement forms are for suckers!

Back