What Has Happen to SNL Producers?

That's what we have told them when they say they will terminate agents that replace them.

But, an insulin user is standard with them. Their standard rates are pretty good but not unbeatable. I wrote an insulin user Trinity this week because it was $10/mo less than KSKJ.

I just looked at a 60 male non smoker and for $10K, KSKJ Standard was only .76 more. For $20K, KSKJ Standard was $1.52 less.

What circumstance made Trinity that much less?

Yeah, they don't seem to like females as much as males.

It's actually an $11/mo difference. I would have much preferred to write KSKJ. And I discussed it with her and she really liked the christian part of KSKJ.

But $11 is $11. And we wanted an answer on the spot. She was approved by Trinity.

It's actually an $11/mo difference. I would have much preferred to write KSKJ. And I discussed it with her and she really liked the christian part of KSKJ.

But $11 is $11. And we wanted an answer on the spot. She was approved by Trinity.

So you put 80 or 90 % of your business with KSKJ?

I've noticed that SLAC beats their price a bit for the healthiest men up through age 56 and for women through age 65 for non-smokers.

So you put 80 or 90 % of your business with KSKJ?

I've noticed that SLAC beats their price a bit for the healthiest men up through age 56 and for women through age 65 for non-smokers.

I don't put nearly that high a percentage with them but I would like to.

My intent is to write KSKJ in every home.

Last week I had to write 1 Trans and 1 Trinity. And 1 SNL. Everything else went to KSKJ. Well before last I had to write 3 Trans.

As for SLAC, on the few cases they are close to KSKJ or lower on they will not beat KSKJ underwriting.

So they are not a consideration for me.

That's why replacement forms are for suckers!

It is a violation of law not to complete them and there have been agents lose their license for not completing them. Other than that, they are for wickers or agents that have no problem attesting to a lie in the agent's report.

Its a matter of principle with me. I shouldn't need the government's permission to replace an insurance policy. What business is it of their's why I'm replacing another company's policy? I only do a replacement if what I'm offering is level and the replaced product is ROP; or it is seriously overpriced; or it was a Term product and the client didn't even know it ( I replace more Globe policies than any other carrier). But I still don't do a replacement form because, well, the state can F* off.

Your're thinkng seems backwards to me. The replacement form is a formal disclosure to the client that canceling one policy to buy a new one is often a bad idea.

If you have an unhappy customer down the road that replacement form is there to protect you. You are going to be in much deeper **** by failing to fill them out.

Funny, I'd never had the Christian thing be a problem before last week. 1st I had a women that's a Christian turn down LCBA's Med Supp because of the things she saw Christians saying on T.V., so she didn't trust a Christian company. Wrote her LBL.

Then I had a couple that wanted the lowest priced FE, but neither one had been Baptized so I couldn't write them KSKJ, and had to write them Sentinel Security, who I'd been wanting to try anyway. That lady was a bit irked and said something like, "isn't that discrimination?". :twitchy:

Funny, I'd never had the Christian thing be a problem before last week. 1st I had a women that's a Christian turn down LCBA's Med Supp because of the things she saw Christians saying on T.V., so she didn't trust a Christian company. Wrote her LBL.

Then I had a couple that wanted the lowest priced FE, but neither one had been Baptized so I couldn't write them KSKJ, and had to write them Sentinel Security, who I'd been wanting to try anyway. That lady was a bit irked and said something like, "isn't that discrimination?". :twitchy:

Please excuse my ignorance, but I want to make sure I read that correctly.

KSKJ will only take baptized Christians?

Back