Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to What is the Latest on Primatech?     
Old 09-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts:119
State: Labesky is an Insurance Agent from
What is the Latest on Primatech? What is the Latest on Primatech?
Got an email with a Labor Day sale

But every time I get one I read on here and their performance is different

And now theres hardly any comments

Anyone using them? Feedback?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #2
Guru
GreenSky on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:14,770
State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
My feedback is that avatar leads are illegal. That's all I need to know.

Rick
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 09:36 AM   #3
Guru
shonceman on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts:546
State: shonceman is an Insurance Agent from Texas
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post
My feedback is that avatar leads are illegal. That's all I need to know.

Rick
I'm pretty sure I agree with you, especially since recent rules clarification came out. But if they really are illegal, how are these vendors still getting away with offering them? Seems like the Men in Black would have shown up for them by now.

Maybe Thad would care to comment?

(BTW, I got the same email. Says they're offering "telemarketed leads", so I thought maybe they're cheap offshore live telemarketed leads. But when I clicked the link, it was for plain FE Avatar leads.)
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #4
Guru
GreenSky on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:14,770
State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by shonceman View Post
I'm pretty sure I agree with you, especially since recent rules clarification came out. But if they really are illegal, how are these vendors still getting away with offering them? Seems like the Men in Black would have shown up for them by now.

Maybe Thad would care to comment?

(BTW, I got the same email. Says they're offering "telemarketed leads", so I thought maybe they're cheap offshore live telemarketed leads. But when I clicked the link, it was for plain FE Avatar leads.)
For the same reason that robocalls continue. Enforcement is too costly.

I like Thad personally but he is running an illegal business and frankly knows it. Money talks and as long as agents pay he'll keep providing the leads.

Rick

------------------------------------
Now offering Washington National contracts. Great cancer plans!
YIO is now available at http://yourinsuranceoffice.net/.

insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
Guru
Newby on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts:13,370
State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post
For the same reason that robocalls continue. Enforcement is too costly.

I like Thad personally but he is running an illegal business and frankly knows it. Money talks and as long as agents pay he'll keep providing the leads.

Rick
I'm not sure any telemarketing lead is legal. Aren't the numbers they are calling from spoofed? There are huge fines just to do that isn't there?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #6
Guru
GreenSky on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:14,770
State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by Newby View Post
I'm not sure any telemarketing lead is legal. Aren't the numbers they are calling from spoofed? There are huge fines just to do that isn't there?
The phone number are not necessarily bogus. I use a google voice number as my caller id when telemarketing. It's a legit number.

Rick
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 01:38 PM   #7
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts:995
State: GoPokes is an Insurance Agent from Oklahoma
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post
The phone number are not necessarily bogus. I use a google voice number as my caller id when telemarketing. It's a legit number.

Rick
Do you use one google voice number for all calling, or do you get different numbers for different areas?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
Guru
GreenSky on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:14,770
State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GoPokes View Post
Do you use one google voice number for all calling, or do you get different numbers for different areas?
What I do is meaningless. If you think a local number is important then use different numbers.

Rick
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #9
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts:995
State: GoPokes is an Insurance Agent from Oklahoma
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post
What I do is meaningless. If you think a local number is important then use different numbers.

Rick
Ahhh okay Rick. I have been using one number, but recently tried to get a second with another google email account, but couldnt because I had to register it with my cell phone, which I had already used for the first number. So, I was really just going to ask if you had a workaround for that. But no worries
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Old 09-02-2017, 02:51 PM   #10
Guru
GreenSky on What is the Latest on Primatech?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts:14,770
State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
What is the Latest on Primatech? Re: What is the Latest on Primatech?
Originally Posted by GoPokes View Post
Ahhh okay Rick. I have been using one number, but recently tried to get a second with another google email account, but couldnt because I had to register it with my cell phone, which I had already used for the first number. So, I was really just going to ask if you had a workaround for that. But no worries
No workaround. I have a few numbers but not sure if the area code used matters.

Rick
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Latest on Primatech?
Reply to What is the Latest on Primatech? 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum




Similar Threads with What is the Latest on Primatech?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Info. About Googles Latest Changes – The “Panda Update”? blancapeak Insurance Websites 7 02-04-2012 11:34 PM
Aetna Latest Out of Ind. Individual Health Market STIBROKER Health Care Reform Forum 26 08-13-2011 09:04 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed