Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

RIP FE Forum, gonna be mighty boring around here. I guess there is always the excitement of digging up 2 year old threads......

Prtzl, you sure write like another certain poster used to on this forum. This isn't your first handle, right?

I'm sure I speak for many when I nicely ask you to GIVE IT A REST already. :skeptical:

No other handle.. What's your problem anyway - You don't need to read or respond to my posts/threads - let me be. Speak for yourself or are you a G-d of this forum?

I said my piece. Your tirades are tiresome. That's all. They very closely resembled another poster who's not around any more and drove everyone up the wall around here. Very similar misspellings, inappropriate/missing apostrophes, almost identical. And virtually identical attacks on well-respected members which appeared to be completely unjustified.

Good night.

I just joined you Ben...I like what I see already.

Wow, good to have you! This is a great group! Everybody's willing to help everybody. Today, for example, one of Ben's agents is taking one of my agents on a ride along!

Let me know if you ever need anything!

Back