Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

all that info just went out on the dark web

0547a792e2594d64a5b3011efa66120c343d8b-v5-wm.jpg

This thread, which I have been having fun with as well, and Ben's thread about his brother puts into perspective about what is important.

Just shy of 24 years ago the baby (in my Avatar) was almost born dead and at the time I though my wife was not going to make either. 11 years ago this month my oldest son deployed to Iraq (USMC). My youngest son deploys in November. A year ago my baby brother had a massive stroke. We are coming up on the anniversary of my mother's death. Like everyone, I can add up real **** that is real life bad. Real pain.

On the flip side, That baby deployed twice and came home with all his parts intact and has the most beautiful little girl and he is still a pain at times. My wife is beautiful and healthy, and still a pain at times. My oldest came home healthy, has a home, a great wife and two awesome girls, and still a pain at times. My youngest son at 21 has more money saved than people twice his age, Has a very smart fiancee and is planning on using his TS clearances to make bank, but is still a pain at times. My baby brother is alive and learning to speak and stand, and still a pain at times. My mother is no longer in pain. I wish she were still a pain, sometimes.

Oh, and my two daughters, are still a pain at times, And I am good with that. Perspective.

I need a beer.

Someone is reading some old post and reminded me of this. Just two years ago.

A lot has changed. Except they are still a pain, at times and I would not change it. Sometimes we just need to be reminded that it is not so bad.

That Avatar is one of my favorite pictures of my wife and middle son. It is on the wall beside one of the monitors. When I get frustrated I can look up and remember what is important.

I have beer in the refrigerator, A client gave me another bottle of wine yesterday. I sold a policy today in shorts and flip flops while listening to classic rock. Think I'll have a beer.

Last edited:
Back